I can't sleep! I need a Packers lullaby

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I got lucky and found a teddy bear with a Packer jersey at wall-mart, helps me sleep.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Try some meditation.

Do 3 cleansing breaths: breathe deeply through your nose and exhale slowly through your mouth.

Visualize yourself in a room dimly with green and gold hues. Soft music is playing in the background, it's soothing and you find yourself drawn deeply into its mesmerizing notes as they lull you into a state of total relaxation. As you begin to tune deeply into the melody you realize it's actually a radio broadcast. Hmmm.... sounds like football....... Cutler under heavy pressure throws the ball deep...... Ohhhh my Lord, Cutler is drilled into the ground by Clay Matthews......... the ball is in the air heading for the endzone..... Forte deep.... Ohhhh... it's intercepted by Tramon Williams!!!!..... he's running.... still going..... that's a pick six!!!! .... and the Packers win!!!!!..... and the Packers win!!!! .... and the Packers are going to the Superbowl!!! ....Lovie Smith is asking Cutler how many fingers he is holding up and Cutlers says, 52!...

....... now slowly drift back to sleep. All is well.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Try some meditation.

Do 3 cleansing breaths: breathe deeply through your nose and exhale slowly through your mouth.

Visualize yourself in a room dimly with green and gold hues. Soft music is playing in the background, it's soothing and you find yourself drawn deeply into its mesmerizing notes as they lull you into a state of total relaxation. As you begin to tune deeply into the melody you realize it's actually a radio broadcast. Hmmm.... sounds like football....... Cutler under heavy pressure throws the ball deep...... Ohhhh my Lord, Cutler is drilled into the ground by Clay Matthews......... the ball is in the air heading for the endzone..... Forte deep.... Ohhhh... it's intercepted by Tramon Williams!!!!..... he's running.... still going..... that's a pick six!!!! .... and the Packers win!!!!!..... and the Packers win!!!! .... and the Packers are going to the Superbowl!!! ....Lovie Smith is asking Cutler how many fingers he is holding up and Cutlers says, 52!...

Saw the thread title and that you responded, knowing.."this outta be good!"

and its excellent!! But only not calming at all!! ACKKKKKKKK!!! Just think out excited we are going to be tomorrow at this time!!!!:happy0005:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saw the thread title and that you responded, knowing.."this outta be good!"

and its excellent!! But only not calming at all!! ACKKKKKKKK!!! Just think out excited we are going to be tomorrow at this time!!!!:happy0005:

LOL, I tried, that method will more than likely have him running around screaming at the top of his voice rather than relaxing.

I don't think I did too bad, considering my idea of a lullaby is Metallica! ;)

OP
OP
E

Edgecheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Try some meditation.

Well, Kitten, I may as well deauthorize my account here because that is the greatest thing I will ever read on a forum.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
That was the best thing you've ever written on the forum kitten. I could visualize it all.

Members online

Latest posts