How much alcohol consumption for Championship game day?

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well hello fellow Packer-Backers and ****** bag Bear fans...

I ran this same post last week for the Divisional round game 2 get a feeling of what everyone's drinking game plan will be.
My problem is I get very nervous during a Packers game, and drinking takes the edge off.

it was funny reading the posts before kickoff and then hilarious reading them after the Falcons game.

My drinking game plan is:
1 case of PBR
1 bottle of Jager, 3 cans of Red Bull

Starting drinking at 12:01pm
I start after 12 so nobody can say I've been drinking ALL DAY!! ITS ONLY HALF THE DAMN DAY

:chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux:

Attachments

• sigbears1.jpg
    sigbears1.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 144
  • dfgerger.jpg
    dfgerger.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 122

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha, I will be bringing a bottle of jameson to my mother's house along with 20 millers, that I might share, depends how the game goes...I will definitely be hitting the Jameson hard to get that edge off. :chisux:

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like to remain focused during big games. I need to be on my game tomorrow so I will be having water. I also have to get up for work at 5 EST Monday so its not like I have much of a choice.

Sandmire33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every gameday i go to the same bar, and drink leinie's honey weiss... Everytime the pack score the bar gives out jello shots.. Always a good time

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Green Blood I am with you, but for this occasion I getting New Glarus Belgium Cherry and some woodchucks and playing Beer pong with a buddy after the game. No sense in drinking during it, if the Packers win I want to remember it.

emaugust

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I trust the 4th phase has already begun their massive miller lite consumption in an attempt to get an actual buzz by game time.

This right here is funny. My uncle is a miller distributer though, so that's what we drink :] The upshot is that I can drink Coors now at family events since the merger!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
If, no, when the Packers win today, I'm gonna get buck wild. There won't be a cage big enough to contain me!!! Go Pack Go!!! I'm already so excited I can hardly contain myself!!!

My cup runneth over!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
My cup will be running over with Guiness! Since they are so heavy, probably not too many. :drinks:

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sprecher 6 of them

I now live in Texas but one of my buddies (in Wisconsin) sent me some Sprecher beer a few years ago and I would say it was the best beer I have had since I was stationed in Germany!

Anyhow.......I will probably start drinking Bacardi and cokes around half time so I don't get to $hit faced lol.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Same sh*t im always on... That Crown!!!

**Yes that is Mason behind me... With my wife and John Ryan but my head is blocking it... LOL**

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all the alcohol in the world isnt going to ease the pain for packers fans

And then they wonder why everyone laughs at Bears fans.

Pretty obvious if you ask me. They're either always drunk or

just flat out stupid.......or both.

:chisux:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Teacher's Highland Cream Scotch mixed into Old fashioned cocktails.

Cigar after the victory.

liljohn5115

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Went threw a case of miller lite. Beer-bonged a beer for every touchdown (our way) or turnover (our way). Few assorted shots and couple jager bombs. It was a great time :)

Members online

Latest posts