How come there is no Forum in Packers.com?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I've never noticed , I don't go to other teams sites, so ignorance in this case is bliss!!! :dry:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That sounds like something the packers would want nothing to do with. Too many problems for little to no benefit

OP
OP
Guacamole

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most of the culprits that I want to look into all have a forum on their website....the Bears don't but the Chargers do and they have over a million replies,,just in the General Discussion Board, unlike here and there arealmost 270,000 replies

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most of the culprits that I want to look into all have a forum on their website....the Bears don't but the Chargers do...
Da Bears do have a forum.
Look for "Message Board" under "Fan Zone."

Here's a link if your interested.
Chicago Bears Message Boards - Forums

And they do have a "Rival Central" section where you can go and remind them why the Packers are better.

Have fun and go get 'em if you sign up.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
They more than likely don't want the headache involved with it. It can be a pain in **** as most Mods can tell you. I just checked and the Vikings have one but until today I never even looked at it. Most sites attached to NFL pages are very restrictive in what you can say and they end up banning a lot of people.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They more than likely don't want the headache involved with it. It can be a pain in **** as most Mods can tell you. I just checked and the Vikings have one but until today I never even looked at it. Most sites attached to NFL pages are very restrictive in what you can say and they end up banning a lot of people.

No... You guys in here are great, you don't create problems EVER...

In all seriousness, it was hell during Favregate, but nowadays the faithfuls are almost all respectful and polite. Plus with Robdog's apps, it makes it a lot easier to control spam and such.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
it would be pretty awesome if we could get the "official" tag from the packers organization. This is def the best packer board.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Swear to god people dont read my posts
I read it.

OK so how does one become a member of the Fan Club?
Are you?
Does it cost anything?
If not, then why the jumping though some hoops to get to the forum? Is it to keep the riff-raff out?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I read it.

OK so how does one become a member of the Fan Club?
Are you?
Does it cost anything?
If not, then why the jumping though some hoops to get to the forum? Is it to keep the riff-raff out?

Packers.com | Fan Clubs

Yes have to pay...

Packers Partners Club of Champions

My brother is a member and I think it like 50 dollars a year? But you get to go to a dinner during training camp and chance to win stuff ( he won a Rivera signed jersey) Can buy tickets for face value that are sold on their site too

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers.com | Fan Clubs

Yes have to pay...

Packers Partners Club of Champions

My brother is a member and I think it like 50 dollars a year? But you get to go to a dinner during training camp and chance to win stuff ( he won a Rivera signed jersey) Can buy tickets for face value that are sold on their site too
Looks great for those who either live in Green Bay or who go there a few times a year since a lot of the perks take place there.

Description for their forum:
Packers Partners Web Page - This 'members only' page allows members to participate in topics on the line message board and view exclusive Packers photos.

Doesn't seem like we're missing much.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
We do get people time to time who think this is the official forum.

But its not like the mods are something to write home about, seeing as this forum is just littered with SPAM, people buying selling fakes, the bots linking us to virus links, and inappropriate and off topic subjects.

Actually they do a great job of modding this forum, and I don't think the Packers can do a better job.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
We do get people time to time who think this is the official forum.

But its not like the mods are something to write home about, seeing as this forum is just littered with SPAM, people buying selling fakes, the bots linking us to virus links, and inappropriate and off topic subjects.

Actually they do a great job of modding this forum, and I don't think the Packers can do a better job.

I said it was the official forum cause i think it really is. If they want an official forum they should link this one. it has real fans, and people that care and not loaded with teenagers that just talk crap like on NFL.com when watching a scoreboard on sunday.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I said it was the official forum cause i think it really is. If they want an official forum they should link this one. it has real fans, and people that care and not loaded with teenagers that just talk crap like on NFL.com when watching a scoreboard on sunday.

Well not just those stupid teenagers, but people like the stereotypical ignorant fans (Will never forget last years super bowl 2 weeks), and those dang spam bots make looking at the comments a dreadful experience. The cool thing though about not being the official forum is dealing with the opposing fans at times, like Raptorman, or who ever the flavor of the week is. We may hate them, but it keeps the forum fun.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
This is the best of the Forums I have found so far. If you guys know of any others would you PM me. I am trying to get to as many people as possible about the San Diego tailgate we are firing up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts