How come there is no Forum in Packers.com?

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We do get people time to time who think this is the official forum.

But its not like the mods are something to write home about, seeing as this forum is just littered with SPAM, people buying selling fakes, the bots linking us to virus links, and inappropriate and off topic subjects.

Actually they do a great job of modding this forum, and I don't think the Packers can do a better job.

This forum is 100 times better than an official team forum.

Many forums run by teams won't allow hardly any negative posts about the team or the organizatuin in general....... even if the posts have merit.

It's like censorship run amok.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. This forum IS the Official Packers Forum. Or at least it should be! I wonder if there is a way for Robdog to get this forum linked to the official Packers website somehow? I don't know how that would work or if it's even possible. I do think it would be well deserved as a public forum as the one on their site is a bit more "private," members only kind of deal. That may present a conflict of interest, though, given the fact they technically already have one that they probably pay for and pay people to run. Meanwhile, I really would like to somehow promote this forum. As testimonial in this thread, this forum is very much well run (salute Robdog and mods) and them members here are some of the best (in my totally unbiased opinion). Again, I'm not all that sure what can be done, just feelin some love for my favorite forum!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Many forums run by teams won't allow hardly any negative posts about the team or the organizatuin in general....... even if the posts have merit.

It's like censorship run amok.

Smacks of OBF.......

enuf said

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
This is the only 2nd football related forum I posted on... and by far sooo much more relaxed!!!

*I still have paranoia as some could attest!!!:happy:

Members online

Latest posts