Hope?

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting post,we'll have to wait until later this week to see what happens.Personally, I think,both jobs are to much. I hope he stays as HC but the defensive side needs to be overhualed.

packer4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's time for a full house cleaning starting with Sherman, Rossely, and Slowit. Yeah Sherman can get us to the playoffs but what good is that if we can't win when we get there. I think if we could get some new blood. It might be enough to keep Brett for a couple more years. Maybe Mckenzie was right. Maybe Sherman isn't the right man for the job. In my eyes he isn't. Jim Bates is leaving Miami I think he would make an excellent offensive cordinator.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Bettie_Page said:
Jim Bates was the defensive coordinator in Miami... perhaps a replacement for Slowit but not the best pick.

Ya I posted on the crappy forums about that Packersnews.com about Bates

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The more I compare stats guys, the more it's starting to look like Sherman and Cowher are comparable in their achievements.... and how long has he been the HC? It's his supporting cast that needs replacing... their almost all complacent about what their responsibilities are... with exception (IMHO) of Bonamego... who just needs a couple of guys to make special teams step up...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts