Hope the Bears don't think they'll have it this easy NEXT sunday

Packersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope the Bears don't think they'll have it this easy NEXT sunday when they take on a team that isn't 8-9...a team that HAS a pass rush.....a team that HAS good coverage in the secondary....a team that has a quarterback with the quickest release in football....a team who makes points off of turnovers....a team that during the regular season lost 6 games as follows:
Sept 27th @ Chicago 17-20 (Packers had 18 penalties)
October 10th @ Washington 13-16 (In Overtime)
October 17th Miami 20-23 (In Overtime)
November 28th @ Atlanta 17-20
December 12th @ Detroit 3-7 (Rodgers 1 qtr left concussion)
December 19th @ New England 27-31 (with backup Flynn!)

Ya'll better bring your A game cuz we HATE you and we will be there to DESTROY your pathetic team btw here's the Bears whole season:

Week #16 vs Green Bay in Green Bay Packer won 10-3 (This was the BEST game the Bears played ALL year and the actually lived up to a playoff contention team..minus the fact that they didn't score any touchdowns)

Week #15 vs Jets IN CHICAGO Bears won 38-34 (Jets started the season 9-2 since then they've been 1-3 Bears played them during 1-3 streak)

Week #14 vs Vikings IN MINNESOTA Bears won 40-14 (put up alot of points against a ****** Vikings team without their starting QB)

Week #13 vs New England IN CHICAGO Bears lost 7-36 OUCH!!! The Packers nearly beat New England IN NEW ENGLAND and we didn't even have our QB

Week #12 vs Detroit IN DETROIT Bears won 24-20 (Detroit too, like Miami is a good team and their record doesn't reflect it...good job Bears)

Week #11 vs the Eagles IN CHICAGO Bears won 31-26 (Philly is an inconsistent team, you never know what team is gonna show up)

Week #10 vs Miami IN MIAMI Bears won 16-0 (Miami is a good team and their record doesn't reflect this but the Bears beat a good team)

Week #9 vs the Vikings IN CHICAGO Bears won 27-13 (Bears beat a good team...NOT the Vikings have gone on to have a 6-9 record so far)

Week #8 vs Buffalo IN TORONTO Bears won 22-19 (Buffalo came into this game 0-7 and the best DA BEARS could do was win by 3 points??? WTF)

Week #7 vs Washington IN CHICAGO Bears lost 14-17 (Washington was a .500 team for the 1st half of the season fell apart the 2nd half)

Week #6 vs the Seahawks IN CHICAGO Bears lost 20-23 (Seahawks are now a 6-9 team.... game was close cuz these teams are about even LOL

Week #5 vs Carolina Panthers IN CAROLINA Bears won 23-6 NOT THE CAROLINA TEAM THAT WENT ON TO POST A 2-13 RECORD....LOL

Week #4 vs Giants IN NJ Bears lost 3 -17 Played a pretty decent Giants team and got their ***** handed to them GO FIGURE

Week #3 vs Packers IN CHICAGO Bears won 20 -17 Packers had 18 penalties but yet nearly beat the bears in Chicago??? WTF!!! you guys SUCK!!!

Week #2 vs Dallas IN DALLAS Bears won 27-20 but then again this was a HORRIBLE dallas team they were 1-7 halfway through the season!!!!

Week #1 vs Lions Bears AT HOME won 19-14 (controversial call by officials took the Lions game winning TD away) Lions should have won 21-19

You make YOUR decision I've already made mine:
BEARS ARE OVERRATED AND THEIR SEASON SCHEDULE SHOWS IT....THEY SUCK!!!!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Cutler was padding his stats today and in the end showing garbage formations to throw off our game planning. The Forte formation! Gimme a break

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used to not mind the Bears.
Until week 3 this season when the Refs banged us with 18 penalties (3 of which were big big plays, bad calls), and let them block in the back to spring Hester free on his TD return. And since week 1 when the Lions beat them on the Calvin Johnson TD but said he somehow didn't catch it.

They've had more breaks this year than most players get in a career. There's another dropped pass by the Seahawks. That's pure luck.

Their DBs and LBers get away with mugging, grabbing, holding, assaulting, accosting, fondling, groping, molesting receivers on a regular basis. If the refs were able to throw 18 flags on us the first meeting, they can find 18 this time on the Bears. If they do, we won't need a last second fumble to setup a game winning FG. We would beat them as badly as NE beat them.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
35-10 Bears vs Seahawks. Lets hope the Bears come in all cocky, cause A-Rod will tear them apart and Matthews, Woodson..heavens the D will have a hay day with the Bears sacking, picking, forcing fumbles.

OP
OP
P

Packersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope the Bears don't think they'll have it this easy NEXT sunday when they take on a team that isn't 8-9...a team that HAS a pass rush.....a team that HAS good coverage in the secondary....a team that has a quarterback with the quickest release in football....a team who makes points off of turnovers....a team that during the regular season lost 6 games as follows:
Sept 27th @ Chicago 17-20 (Packers had 18 penalties)
October 10th @ Washington 13-16 (In Overtime)
October 17th Miami 20-23 (In Overtime)
November 28th @ Atlanta 17-20
December 12th @ Detroit 3-7 (Rodgers 1 qtr left concussion)
December 19th @ New England 27-31 (with backup Flynn!)

Ya'll better bring your A game cuz we HATE you and we will be there to DESTROY your pathetic team btw here's the Bears whole season:

Week #16 vs Green Bay in Green Bay Packer won 10-3 (This was the BEST game the Bears played ALL year and the actually lived up to a playoff contention team..minus the fact that they didn't score any touchdowns)

Week #15 vs Jets IN CHICAGO Bears won 38-34 (Jets started the season 9-2 since then they've been 1-3 Bears played them during 1-3 streak)

Week #14 vs Vikings IN MINNESOTA Bears won 40-14 (put up alot of points against a ****** Vikings team without their starting QB)

Week #13 vs New England IN CHICAGO Bears lost 7-36 OUCH!!! The Packers nearly beat New England IN NEW ENGLAND and we didn't even have our QB

Week #12 vs Detroit IN DETROIT Bears won 24-20 (Detroit too, like Miami is a good team and their record doesn't reflect it...good job Bears)

Week #11 vs the Eagles IN CHICAGO Bears won 31-26 (Philly is an inconsistent team, you never know what team is gonna show up)

Week #10 vs Miami IN MIAMI Bears won 16-0 (Miami is a good team and their record doesn't reflect this but the Bears beat a good team)

Week #9 vs the Vikings IN CHICAGO Bears won 27-13 (Bears beat a good team...NOT the Vikings have gone on to have a 6-9 record so far)

Week #8 vs Buffalo IN TORONTO Bears won 22-19 (Buffalo came into this game 0-7 and the best DA BEARS could do was win by 3 points??? WTF)

Week #7 vs Washington IN CHICAGO Bears lost 14-17 (Washington was a .500 team for the 1st half of the season fell apart the 2nd half)

Week #6 vs the Seahawks IN CHICAGO Bears lost 20-23 (Seahawks are now a 6-9 team.... game was close cuz these teams are about even LOL

Week #5 vs Carolina Panthers IN CAROLINA Bears won 23-6 NOT THE CAROLINA TEAM THAT WENT ON TO POST A 2-13 RECORD....LOL

Week #4 vs Giants IN NJ Bears lost 3 -17 Played a pretty decent Giants team and got their ***** handed to them GO FIGURE

Week #3 vs Packers IN CHICAGO Bears won 20 -17 Packers had 18 penalties but yet nearly beat the bears in Chicago??? WTF!!! you guys SUCK!!!

Week #2 vs Dallas IN DALLAS Bears won 27-20 but then again this was a HORRIBLE dallas team they were 1-7 halfway through the season!!!!

Week #1 vs Lions Bears AT HOME won 19-14 (controversial call by officials took the Lions game winning TD away) Lions should have won 21-19

:chisux::chisux::chisux:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they do all it will do is lull them into a false sense of security but I don't think even the Bears are that stupid. The Seahawks are having really bad game and The Bears are making them pay for it. If anything good comes from this game, the bears will get over confident and make stupid mistakes next week.

OP
OP
P

Packersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
EXACTLY!!! They played a team that has NO pass rush.....NO defense....and now the Bears and Cutler are gonna come into this game thinking they'll be able to pass against the Pack like they did against Seattle...so as long as we put a good pass rush against Cutler I can see him throwing picks and we'll turn that into points.....I HATE THE BEARS AND THEIR FANS...I've been to MANY games in Chicago and the Bears are just HUGE loudmouths and their fans are obnoxious....they talk alot of **** and when they lose they're poor losers..

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Wasnt Miami on thier 3rd string QB at this point?

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
In all honesty I dont think the bears are gonna be over confidant- they know were dangerous. I just hope MM realizes his playcalling in our second meeting was not working and that he needs to figure out a way to set a tempo for our offense against their cover two.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both teams are going to be prepared for this one.

Its a rivarly. it'll be a close one.

Hopefully Rodgers and the offense can finally figure out a way to consistently put up points on their defense. We've all been begging for a chance to play in Soldier Field again, now we finally have the chance to send them home for good!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
seahawks played like we all expected them to do against the saints

...Meanwhile the Saints were sitting at home on their sofas eating popcorn while the Seahawks played the Bears.

Where the hell was that Seahawks team that beat the Saints last week? If they had shown up they actually stood a legitimate chance at winning that game.

alexbears01

Cheesehead
Reaction score

yeah umm.. u just embarrassed yourself.. u say we suck, then in your week 16 recap, you show the score of the game where you only score 10 points. you scored ONE TOUCHDOWN, BRO!

and this was a game that you guys had to fight for your playoff life! and you only scored 10 points!?!?!

ANDDDDDD we weren't even trying!!! sure, u can say lovie was trying, but what jersey does he wear out there again? our defensive leader, urlacher, said in his press conference that he wasn't playing for anything. so who's right? someone that actually is out there playing, or a guy guessing how his players will play? i'll take the guys that are actually playing.

yep, i made mine

HICKS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and this was a game that you guys had to fight for your playoff life! and you only scored 10 points!?!?!

More than the Bears.

ANDDDDDD we weren't even trying!!! sure, u can say lovie was trying, but what jersey does he wear out there again? our defensive leader, urlacher, said in his press conference that he wasn't playing for anything.

Tillman diving for an interception and then the entire Bears secondary throwing blocks 20 yards down the field qualifies for "not trying"?

lol no

alexbears01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
More than the Bears.

that is true. we'll see this sunday. it's always a close game. it's going to be NICEEEE

Tillman diving for an interception and then the entire Bears secondary throwing blocks 20 yards down the field qualifies for "not trying"?

lol no

we played "hard" but we weren't playing like it's do or die. i'll put it like that.

i'll say we played about 60% of what we would normally do. c'mon son, u know when the NFLs all-time return leader (hester) has 2 returns and his longest return was 19 yards that we weren't going all out. do you really think your punter is that good? hester in an all-out game would take ONE at LEASTTT 30 or more. he didn't even force running it. he mostly called for fair catches

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Alex, go to the smack forum if you want to talk like that.

We can argue today if your defense was so great why did they allow the Seahawks to score so many points, when their coach wants to recreate the "Monsters of the Midway."

Also that one touchdown the Packers scored is one that the Bears didn't get against us and instead got intercepted thrown by Cutler.

The players may of also been trying to save face when the media came around, every team in the play offs seemingly didn't want the Packers in.

And then to argue about the Playoff life - it is a fact the Bears have been "lucky" so to speak on at least 3 games this season, the Lions game, Carolina game, and Dolphins game. We know the story about the Lions, the game Cutler is out is versus Carolina one of the worst teams in the league, and when you went against the Dolphins they had a third stringer QB. Along with that the Bears had the easier schedule.

Packers on the other hand have been unlucky, bitten by the injury bug, which cost us a few games. Though the fact that we made it into the playoffs can be determined as a miracle, yet the Packers have been roaring so far. Even in our play off loss last year the Cardinals said they would not want to face Rodgers again.

So far the Packers have beaten the Number one seed and Number three seed, all that is left is the number two seed. Bears defeated the fourth seed, the ONLY team in NFL history to make it to the playoffs with a losing season.

To be frank this next game is a fight greater than the Super Bowl in many eyes. And one team has fought harder than the other to get there.

HICKS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
c'mon son, u know when the NFLs all-time return leader (hester) has 2 returns and his longest return was 19 yards that we weren't going all out. do you really think your punter is that good? hester in an all-out game would take ONE at LEASTTT 30 or more. he didn't even force running it. he mostly called for fair catches

Masthay was good enough that day. Same for the punt coverage teams. Only 2 were returnable, and he couldn't do anything with them.

c'mon boy.