Hope the Bears don't think they'll have it this easy NEXT sunday

alexbears01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not really talking smack. as i said in the last post, i think this game is going to be great. i'm happy to finally see the NFC North topping the NFC this year. i'm tired of always hearing about the NFC South. i can't wait until the Lions become decent. i told Falcon fans when they wanted the Eagles to lose, that they don't want to see you guys. i knew the Packers would be hungry.

and yes, us bear fans agree. this game means more than the superbowl.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
alex explain to me how we go to new england and with a backup qb and almost beat them and you guys get smacked around like a division 2 college team and how we shut out the jets and blow up atlanta? whats your impressive win this year? hmm? beating philly? got news for you we beat them twice

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not really talking smack. as i said in the last post, i think this game is going to be great. i'm happy to finally see the NFC North topping the NFC this year. i'm tired of always hearing about the NFC South. i can't wait until the Lions become decent. i told Falcon fans when they wanted the Eagles to lose, that they don't want to see you guys. i knew the Packers would be hungry.

and yes, us bear fans agree. this game means more than the superbowl.
lol alex its nice to know that your players dont respect your coach. Haha this game will be easy. Now we both know this is not true so why dont you be a man and admit that the packers beat a bears team that gave it there all to try to knock us out of the playoff picture? Culter was getting his self killed out there and he stayed in the game. Get real and stop with that BS we gave 60%. Hey the packers gave it 10% and still won how you like that lol what are you 12? MAN UP

alexbears01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
c'mon son
c'mon boy.

lol.. this is classic

alex explain to me how we go to new england and with a backup qb and almost beat them and you guys get smacked around like a division 2 college team and how we shut out the jets and blow up atlanta? whats your impressive win this year? hmm? beating philly? got news for you we beat them twice

new england: yeah, we got our *** whooped, lol. but u did say that you guys ALMOST beat them. so we both lost
jets: we beat them too. cutty won in the shootout.
atlanta: they were always over-rated to me.. i can break it down if you want. just like my bears, atlanta didnt have an impressive win either!!! look at their schedule!

that's why we both are playing now, because we're the top teams. so this is our real challenge.. right now, against the pack. if we beat you guys at this level, this is our impressive win that you're asking about.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
lol.. this is classic

new england: yeah, we got our *** whooped, lol. but u did say that you guys ALMOST beat them. so we both lost
jets: we beat them too. cutty won in the shootout.
atlanta: they were always over-rated to me.. i can break it down if you want. just like my bears, atlanta didnt have an impressive win either!!! look at their schedule!

that's why we both are playing now, because we're the top teams. so this is our real challenge.. right now, against the pack. if we beat you guys at this level, this is our impressive win that you're asking about.

yeah same can be said about the bears and how overrated they are. you guys beat some real impressive teams this year. the seahawks i mean wow what a shocker huh?

Members online

Latest posts