Hilarious Walker quote

BrettFavre4MVP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"It's not really about the money, but it is." -Walker

That sounds like the kind of thing a selfish ******** who got a 9 out of 50 on the wonderlic would say. ***** :lol:

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was 8 same as Torrence Marshall.

Average for a player I believe is low 20's like Ferguson 22. Walker to date has been unable to learn more than 1 receiver position due to lack of analytic ability.

#2 pick Murphy is only a 15. I do not know what Bragg's is. Draft Crazy site had Bragg rated as 9th best receiver and Murphy as 15th.

Walker is dumb to hold out this year and Chatman really benefits.

stuffin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BrettFavre4MVP said:
"It's not really about the money, but it is." -Walker

That sounds like the kind of thing a selfish ******** who got a 9 out of 50 on the wonderlic would say. ***** :lol:

I was gonna mention it but saw your post first. Un-Far/King-believeable

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If last year is any indication of Walker's ability as a pass receiver, it will not make any difference what his wonderlic test is, he can go up there and catch Farve's throws. He will not have to learn any other receiver position. That training camp he attended in the off season last year in Arizona seem to really to improved him as receiver in '04. Walker has a new agent Drew Rosenhaus. Rosenhaus uses threat of hold out to get more money or force a trade. Rosenhaus used the M.O. last season with the Owens and McKenzie negotiations. Both players were traded, Owens to Philly and McKenzie to the Saints. There are problems with both players's contracts with their new teams. Rosenhaus is using again the same M.O. with Walker, Owens, And McKenzie. Stay tune and see what happens. What will the Packers, Eagles and the Saints do? Who will blink first? The teams, or Rosenhaus and his clients. As we all know, it is always about THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I took that Wonderlic test, I got a 28. The questions are not difficult. In Javon's defense though, he said he didn't take it seriously and would redo it if needed to prove he wasn't stupid. However his hold out as of late proves he is STUPID.

Members online

Latest posts