Hi From the UK

KEB1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just joined so thought I should introduce myself.
I've had an interest in the NFL for as long as I can remember and became a Packers fan via a late friend from Wisconsin.
It's only recently that I've had the time to properly indulge via the BBCs output and the Game Pass, so I'm thoroughly enjoying getting back up to speed.

I'm very much looking forward to participating in the community.

Cheers,

Kristian.
UK

Packerlover

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi and welcome. I think the Packers organization is the best there is and even though this season is not what we have come to expect we all here still love the Pack! Go Pack Go!

OP
OP
K

KEB1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Guys,

Both of the BBC shows are really good. While they give you all the results, they are very enjoyable as well, Osi, Jason and Mark Chapman certainly don't take themselves seriously. In fact they are some of the most entertaining things on the BBC

I've been a bit quite as I've been catching up on the full Packers games in hour chunks via game pass each evening. I'm up to half an hour into week 11 against the Seahawks...

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I've been a bit quite as I've been catching up on the full Packers games in hour chunks via game pass each evening. I'm up to half an hour into week 11 against the Seahawks...

Welcome aboard KEB1.

Not to spoil your viewing of the Packers season......but near the end....Mike McCarthy gets fired. ;)

Can you re-watch the 2010 season? Might be more entertaining.

OP
OP
K

KEB1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to spoil your viewing of the Packers season......but near the end....Mike McCarthy gets fired. ;)

Can you re-watch the 2010 season? Might be more entertaining.

Thanks Guys,

I'm keeping up with the season through the BBC highlights shows so it won't come as a shock when he disappears ;) Although it's obviously not been the best season, it's interesting to watch each game to see how it turned out the way it did. Being new to watching full games, it also gives me a chance to form opinions on tactics, playing style and what worked and what didn't all of which will enhance seasons to come.
The week six game against the 49ers was particularly enjoyable.

The idea crossed my mind but unfortunately not, at least through the Game Pass, but there is a '44 NFL film there on 2010 to be watched. Six more games to watch to be up to date.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
You really want the gameday experience, try to follow the archived shoutbox commentary while you are watching the replay of the game. I've done it on games I had to record because of work or family.

OP
OP
K

KEB1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's a great idea, I'll give it a go thanks.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts