Hey TRUE bears fans. Come here

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I need to know. Your backup punter Steely....will he be cut?

cuz he looks pretty good. But if you have maynard, you sure dont need 2 punters.

hook me up with the knowledge.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, all I know about the Bear's is that Rex's injury this year will be hurt feelings if he doesn't start to turn it up sometime soon. He will be boo'ed off the field in the opener if he doesn't perform in GB.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
Sorry, all I know about the Bear's is that Rex's injury this year will be hurt feelings if he doesn't start to turn it up sometime soon. He will be boo'ed off the field in the opener if he doesn't perform in GB.

Well then.......I'll be hoping to hear those BOOS!!! :wink: :lol:

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if he'll get cut or not, but he did take a pretty big hit in the game last night (if I'm thinking of the right guy). He really did look good, though - I believe averaging about 50 yards a punt. Maynard is also good, and I will guess will retain his starting position.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah he took a nasty hit but appeared to be ok, but his numbers were very good.

DaBearsrule4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya know, some how it's always the players that have a great training camp and preseason over the veteran on the roster but we'll go into the season with what we got.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Somebody should pick up Prater since the lions cut him. That guy is a great kicker. When you have a guy like hanson though you don't need another kicker.

YERCELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
Why would he get booed off of the field in GB?

scharles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YERCELL said:
4thand26 said:
Why would he get booed off of the field in GB?

Cause the Packers are going to reduce him to nothing more than a brittle Kyle Orton. He's gotta get booed for that...

...BTW NICE Sig Yercell

Members online

Latest posts