1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Heres what they're saying.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by rodell330, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,037
    Except get on the field, learn the plays, break tackles, punish defenders.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,855
    I think he must be Ben Tates mom. Or maybe agent. Kind of funny.

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,977
    going over your post, you are a troll

Goodbye

4. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +519
    I'd say that their opinions are pretty accurate: fear Rodgers, our defense sucks, Lacy is a stud but hobbled. Pretty much sums it up.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    I agree.
    Why not some classical?

6. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    Yeah, that's what they are writing over on the 49er forums but those 9er fans won't admit how any of them are afraid of Rodgers and our passing game to any of our faces here.

7. soho9erfan

soho9erfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    of course we are concerned about Rodgers. Dude is the best QB in the league.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. GoPGo

GoPGo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +810
    They can disrespect our defense all they want. I don't have much respect for their 24th ranked offense. Our offense is #3 and that is without Rodgers and Cobb for half of the season.

The adage that defense wins championships has been proven false quite frequently in the last 10 years. The better evidence is that passing offenses win championships.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Home Field 12th man
    10 Degrees 13th man

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Zartan

Zartan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +219
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Right.
    And:
    A) He was in week 1 too, and that wasn't good enough as Packers still lost and Kaepernick played better than Aaron.
    B) He was in the post-season last year too, but Kaepernick's legs were better, Packers till lost.
    C) Matthews was healthy in both of those games.
    D) Matthews is out this week.

Some people think that Rodgers is God or something.
    He can't always make up for a crappy run defense, and a crappy pass defense. He wasn't able to cover Anquan Boldin, or Vernon Davis in week one this year.
    He can't cover Crabtree or tackle Gore or Kaepernick.

There's so much pressure on Rodgers in this game because the defense, under Capers, sucks.

If we just had the Rams defense.
    Or Carolina's. Or Seattle. Or the Chiefs. Or the 49ers, etc.

Injuries have hurt, AS ALWAYS.

But once again, Rodgers has the pressure on him that he almost has to play a perfect game. About a 130-passer rating, 4 TD/0 Int type of game........ with no mistakes.
    Kinda of like the Arizona playoff loss in 2009 where he was All-World. But his first pass was an Int, and his last play was the strip-sack-TD-game over.
    Pressure city on this guy, again, and only if the defense magically morphs into a good one, can we beat a great team.

That's why my $$$$ will be on San Fran. And I hope I jinx the heck out of the Niners.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Southpaw

Southpaw Endorphin Junkie

Ratings:
    +422
    Rodgers and Lacy need to have a big game. Defense is still pretty bad but if they can get some turnovers it increases our chances.

Apparently the weather is calling for temps in the single digits and even below zero. That kind of weather could tip the advantage in our favor although in recent years it's been just as much a detriment to us and to other teams.

We're going to need to put our big boy pants on in this game. It's going to be cold, it's going to be physical and it's going to be close. Hopefully we come out on top.

13. EWright21

EWright21 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Physical runners like Lacy, S Jackson and the Beast are definitely a tougher challenge for the Niners defense than smaller, quick guys like Reggie Bush or Sproles. Rodgers is a local college hero and well respected so, other than the extreme homers, most Niners fans are looking at this as a tough game.

14. rodell330

rodell330 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,011
    Stack the box the entire game. Force Squidsworth to beat you with his arm in freezing temperatures. I would have bracket coverage on Vernon davis and go man on the outside. We won't beat them playing that weak butt zone Capers likes to play. This is where the db's earn their game check.

15. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,097
    I hope its a battle similar to the one we had against AZ before our SB season. That was awesome even though we got robbed on the no call at the end.