Here's a wild prediction:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Special Teams don't absolutely kills us, like they've been doing the whole season, we'll go far this year.

The D is finally playing well... Rodgers is being protected, and is getting rid of the ball much faster... The playcalling has been much better... Even our running game is looking good...

But our ST is THE worst in the league. I'm not asking for us to win the field position... I've already accepted that that's just not going to happen, we have an OK punter at best, and we don't have any ST ace, that can make plays. Our best ST player is Havner, and he's not very fast...

However, if they can at least avoid the big plays, even against better teams, we'll be neck to neck.

But if they keep giving up big plays, we don't stand a chance...

I know we just won a divisional game, and we're in the lead of the wildcard spot, but that's just my take. We won't survive against better teams if we keep allowing them big returns and ****** starting position, even if we take care of the ball so well and are so good in takeaways...

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see how we do against a little bit tougher of an opponent in the Ravens

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Regarding Crosby ... what do you think?... are they f'in around with his motion or something? I mean, the guy is reminding me more and more of Brett Conway who seemed to pee wide right while standing at a ******... I recall that the ST's staff a few years back, messed with that punter's motion - the one that had the cancer and really f'd up his head.

This Crosby thing puzzles me. It really does.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Regarding Crosby ... what do you think?... are they f'in around with his motion or something? I mean, the guy is reminding me more and more of Brett Conway who seemed to pee wide right while standing at a ******... I recall that the ST's staff a few years back, messed with that punter's motion - the one that had the cancer and really f'd up his head.

This Crosby thing puzzles me. It really does.
Wasn't that Longwell?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Shankwell? No... I'm thinking of the punter that ended up in Tampa I think? They actually drafted the guy and then proceeded to change... ah... Bidwell...wasn't it?

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shankwell? No... I'm thinking of the punter that ended up in Tampa I think? They actually drafted the guy and then proceeded to change... ah... Bidwell...wasn't it?
Yeah that was Bidwell but I thought he just did punting.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah that was Bidwell but I thought he just did punting.

He did. I kind of shifted gears and went off in a different direction here...hahahaha... sorry about that... you'll get old someday too. :)

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He did. I kind of shifted gears and went off in a different direction here...hahahaha... sorry about that... you'll get old someday too. :)
I felt old this morning on my way into work.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The special teams have been awful, especially kicking off. There always seems to be a letdown after we score. I think there are still some game discipline issues that the coaches have to straighten out. Good teams will always take advantage of a short field.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ST are a huge dissapointment this year. I thought one of the advantages of a 3-4 defense was that the ST were supposed to be better as well with more line backers on the roster.

Nearly every game it seems we rarely make it to the 30 yard line on returns and then half of those are sent back 15 yards because of holding or a block to the back. I am amazed that the offense can continue to score being put in those situations time and time again. Then when they finally get close to putting the game away, the ST allow a return of 50-60 yards and allow the opposing team to get fired up again and give them a chance to get back in the game.

I agree with some of the above posts. If we want to have any chance of making it to the post season and then winning when we get there ST play needs to be fixed.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought having the extra fullbacks on the roster was supposed to bolster the special teams play but it hasn't been the case this year so far.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Special Teams don't absolutely kills us, like they've been doing the whole season, we'll go far this year.

Depends on what "far" means to you. It's all about match-up's come playoff time. Certainly a wild card win is attainable. A victory at Minny or New Orleans is not probable.

Be careful of what I warned you guys about three weeks ago when I predicted we'd reel off at least three wins and was questioning how quickly everybody would jump back onto the creaky bandwagon, in spite of the weak opponents Green Bay would have faced. I also stated that the love affair between the kool-aid drinkers and Packers' brass would be rekindled.

And, lest ya'll forget, Green Bay has brought this all onto themselves with their shoddy managing, coaching and inconsistent execution. Translation: Don't shoot the messenger.

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Depends on what "far" means to you. It's all about match-up's come playoff time. Certainly a wild card win is attainable. A victory at Minny or New Orleans is not probable.

Be careful of what I warned you guys about three weeks ago when I predicted we'd reel off at least three wins and was questioning how quickly everybody would jump back onto the creaky bandwagon, in spite of the weak opponents Green Bay would have faced. I also stated that the love affair between the kool-aid drinkers and Packers' brass would be rekindled.

And, lest ya'll forget, Green Bay has brought this all onto themselves with their shoddy managing, coaching and inconsistent execution. Translation: Don't shoot the messenger.
You don't happen to have the next lotery numbers with you, do you?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I felt old this morning on my way into work.

See, I took the day off from the 'paying' job, but Mrs. put me to work at home ... husbands and fathers ...we don't get vacations or time off...we just kind of change employers, ya know?