Here's a little better prediction for the Pack

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
listening to expert predictions is almost as dumb as judging pre-season by the win\loss record. (and no im not calling you dumb, P_i_b )

I don't care where they got us ranked. First, last, middle. When it comes down to it, 95% of those guys don't follow the team as much as WE do.

OP
OP
P

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My take on preseason predictions is only this: you never want to see the general consensus picking the Pack to finish last. When predictions are all over, you know that there's just less coverage/exposure for your team. Not a bad thing.

But when EVERYBODY is saying that you're gonna finish poorly, you gotta think that something is tipping them all off.

There's just NOTHING else to talk about, but I'm getting pumped for TC. Anybody know when NFL Network is gonna have a look-in at the Pack?

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They say our running game is a question. It is But I do think they can do very well. I'm pretty sure we won't completely SUCK at RB.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finally at long last...........the Packers should be arriving in GB, report in tomorrow, get their physicals on Friday, and start hitting on Saturday. This now officially ends the longest off-season(IMO) in the history of the NFL. At least, it has been for me. I can only guess how anxious this bunch of rookies must be now. Their futures are now on the line. They'll be facing the best of the best every week. They'll be representing the greatest franchise in the sports world. The butterflies in the stomach have to be the size of condors. May they, one and all, be up to the task.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
They say our running game is a question. It is But I do think they can do very well. I'm pretty sure we won't completely SUCK at RB.

I think we'll be 'ok' at RB. Everything I've read about that Wynn kid has me excited. I like Morency and Jackson, but I just have this feeling the starting RB will be someone else. The feeling will most likely change tomorrow too though so don't put any stock into it, if you were considering it. :)

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerfan1245 said:

I think we'll be 'ok' at RB. Everything I've read about that Wynn kid has me excited. I like Morency and Jackson, but I just have this feeling the starting RB will be someone else. The feeling will most likely change tomorrow too though so don't put any stock into it, if you were considering it. :)

Im willing to give Wynn a chance but I wouldnt be surprized if hes the next Lendale White or Najeh Davenport, a big time college player but not so special in the Pro's. I'd be happy if he proved me wrong though.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
packerfan1245 said:

Im willing to give Wynn a chance but I wouldnt be surprized if hes the next Lendale White or Najeh Davenport, a big time college player but not so special in the Pro's. I'd be happy if he proved me wrong though.

Do you mean LenWhale. He came into camp 25 pounds over weight again.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
packerfan1245 said:

Maybe that excitement has some merit after all.

Staff online

Latest posts