Hello from the Shadow

CheeseheadKT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello from the Shadows of Lambeau Field. I live about a few blocks and I enjoy the environment.
Favorite Player: Gosh, I don't have a particular FAVORITE...I like A-Rod, Matthews, Finley, Driver, Brooks...

GO PACK GO :)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha!!! Hello shadows of Lambeau field!!! It must be sheer awesome to live that close to the field! I'd spend half day just gazing up at it in awe!!!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello from the Shadows of Lambeau Field. I live about a few blocks and I enjoy the environment.
Favorite Player: Gosh, I don't have a particular FAVORITE...I like A-Rod, Matthews, Finley, Driver, Brooks...

GO PACK GO :)

Darn Cheesehead, we must almost be neighbors. I live near Military & Mason. I don't have a favorite---after watching them for 52 years my list of favorites would fill a book. In 1964, My parents lived on Liberty Street--about 150 yards from Bart Starr's front door (this is before he moved to De Pere). He would play catch with his sons and the neighbor kids all the time. My younger brother cut his lawn and delivered his newspaper. When my brother graduated from 8th grade, Bart came to our house and gave him an autographed jersey. My brother still has it. He also has an autographed jersey of Brett Favre...that guy has all the luck!

Latest posts