1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Hello All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Miskito, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Another NC statistic here. I do not cheer for the Green and Gold, but I do like following the NFC North, and the Packer sites seem to be the best at it. Had a long run with NC (about 4 years) and I am really sad to see it go. Although, new opportunities abound and change is almost always good. I appreciate being given a chance. Thanks.

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Miskito, glad to have you on the site. That bears Avatar is going to be a little hard to get used to :) Welcome a board though!

3. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    welcome dude.

4. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Miskito, nice name. Welcome to our Packer board. Good input from other teams fans adds a lot.IMO I'm a homer as a rule. I root for the Pack, then the NFC North, then the NFC.
    :welcome: