1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hawk works out during Rookie Symposium

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by TheStone, Jun 27, 2006.

1. TheStone

TheStone Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Here's an extract from an article about the NFL Rookie Symposium
    by Adam Schefter for nfl.com:

Good to know. Doesn't say much about his game at NFL level, but a very good approach to the NFL though, isn't it?
    :)

2. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    That's a good report. Maybe a long-term weakness(linebacker) could become a strength with the last two year's drafts.

3. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hawk is going to be a starting LB for many years

4. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Not to be rude, but the Packers don't need just a starting LB. They need a playmaker, probowl player. It takes something special to become that, and I hope Hawk is able to become one of those special players.

One thing is for sure, he apparently has the work ethic for it, which is a GREAT start.

5. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i was thinking about saying pro bowl player but then evrybody would be like whoa don't get ahead of yourself he's only a rookie. I did not want to make my statement to bold

6. IndiPack

IndiPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's why Thompson's so high on the kid, great attitude, works hard, chomping at the bit to perform at a high level in the pros. The *ahem* good folks over at PFT have been havin' a fine time making fun of the way Hawk and his fiancée look. Hopefully his conduct and level of play will muzzle 'em. Knowin' those guys, probably not, but Hawk's a great aquisition for the Packers. We sorely needed this kind of player. Glad we got him.

7. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Says the man with the name claiming to hate someone he never met ;) <sarcasm>