Have fun losing twice to the Bears.

BearsFan05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You think you can get by with 2nd or 3rd stringers but we'll crush them and make your starters come out. And then we'll crush them too. Brett "Old Fart" Favre will have nightmares of the Bears throughout the playoffs and will get knocked out in the first game.

Jeff George > Brett Favre

Enjoy your last playoff run for the next 10 years, Peckers!

PS: Expect Marco Rivera to be in a Bears' jersey next year.

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BearsFan05 said:
You think you can get by with 2nd or 3rd stringers but we'll crush them and make your starters come out. And then we'll crush them too. Brett "Old Fart" Favre will have nightmares of the Bears throughout the playoffs and will get knocked out in the first game.

Jeff George > Brett Favre

Enjoy your last playoff run for the next 10 years, Peckers!

PS: Expect Marco Rivera to be in a Bears' jersey next year.

Wont happen troll. Chad Hutchinson will be the one having nightmares. Marco Rivera wouldnt play for a team that sucks. :lol:

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the bears actually would have had a good chance to beat the pack if urlacher and oguneleye were playing.
dont u packer guys like a little smack once in a while?
i do see that 05 has not returned, lol!!!

its kinda boring over here. you guys must be very busy!!! :roll:
i came here for a real beatin this week and no takers!!!
u guys are too well behaved over here :twisted:
lol, i figured that i would get some crap for my score prediction since it was the vikes who ended up with 31. :puke: you guys won fair and square. lol
i would say good luck in the playoffs but what kind of viking fan would i be if i did that. :wink:
seriously tho, until WE(vikes vs. pack) meet again!!!!

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
leopardmech said:
Vikes we don't need to trash talk with you as our team said it all on Christmas Eve for us.
Later
Leopardmech

well why not? :roll: that is what fans do isnt it? talk a little trash, mind your manners to a point and such? a ****** fan over on the viking website started a topic what is your favorite favre era viking moment.
i replied when that SOB retires!!!!!
i would say good luck today but what kind of viking fan would i be if i did that. go bears!!!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Always have to root for the Pack and who ever is playing the Vikings. I like ya Vikes, you know how to talk just a little trash and enough football for a nice combination.

I will take that any day over the morons that come out here and say "the packers suck" and leave.

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Always have to root for the Pack and who ever is playing the Vikings. I like ya Vikes, you know how to talk just a little trash and enough football for a nice combination.

I will take that any day over the morons that come out here and say "the packers suck" and leave.

well here we go boss? what do you think? its hell playing a team 3 times in one season. can the vikes score the extra fg this time?

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
leopardmech said:
All good things come in 3s. Let me make a prediction GB 34 vs Min 31 :D

Later
Leopardmech

hell that is too easy. that is the best you can come up with. there is no way the score can end up the same 3 times in a row. no way. no way. is it? omg, it could! lol, this time in the vikes favor please!!!!

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching the queens play today they did no more than lay down and die. What the hell was with the Great Randy Moss leaving the feild early? I'm looking forward to next week, not often we get to beat the Queens 3 times in one year.
Packers 28
Queens 13

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here I thought neither one of these teams would get through the first round.. looks like one of us will... :shock:

Members online

Latest posts