Harris and Bigby both stay Inactive

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Why are you guys so shocked that two guys who had little to no training camp can't come back after a just a week of practice?

I wasn't expecting either of them to play.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Why are you guys so shocked that two guys who had little to no training camp can't come back after a just a week of practice?

I wasn't shocked about Bigby, but I really did believe Harris would be out there. And I believe if we didn't just switch to Caper's defense he would be playing.

OP
OP
Mack_20

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Veterans like that don't NEED training camp like others do, its still nice, but they can still go without it if they had to.

Especially Al, you'd think if you brought him in to be our third or even fourth corner he would be a more viable option than what we have, he's been in this league forever! We needed both of these guys today, and one would have been awesome.. I sure hope Brett doesnt pick us apart again.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thank you. These guys have been out of football for months. I'm sure it will take more than 4 practices to get into game shape.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Veterans like that don't NEED training camp like others do, its still nice, but they can still go without it if they had to.

Especially Al, you'd think if you brought him in to be our third or even fourth corner he would be a more viable option than what we have, he's been in this league forever! We needed both of these guys today, and one would have been awesome.. I sure hope Brett doesnt pick us apart again.
This is wrong in so many levels.

First of all, everybody needs training camp. There are different installs on defense every single season. They may not need OTAs and minicamp, but that's another story.

Second of all, the problem isn't that they missed TC. It's that they haven't had any football contact in 6 months. It's one thing to be fully recovered from injury, it's another for your body to be fully prepared for football. It's not even the issue of them playing well, which they probably wouldn't, given the little practice time. It's the fact that their body isn't ready for the kind of punishment, so they probably could play one game, but they would re-injury themselves in the process.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its seems like bigby and al harris will be activated this week by the sound of MM. he said that they were running with the first team Defence. So im pretty amped to see them in action i know al is going to be so amped and bigby will help alot in the run game hes good vs the run.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Ugh! you scared me by bumping this... I thought they were gonna be inactive again this week..

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Whoah im amp'd to find out, even if they dont thats fine. Its probably for the better. If not against the jets...then against the cowboys im sure. Lets wait and see.

Members online

Latest posts