Happy Thanksgiving folks

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The time spent with those who truly care about you is far more important than anything happening with the Pack. Enjoy the day.

Unless of course, those who truly care about you DON'T anymore because of how you voted in the last election. If that's the case, the lost art of "Duck and Cover" will go a long way toward keeping mashed taters out of your hair. :sneaky:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

and for all you black friday shoppers, i just saw this today. Might make a great stocking stuffer for most everyone on your list

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

and for all you black friday shoppers, i just saw this today. Might make a great stocking stuffer for most everyone on your list

Awesome. Thanks for posting. I miss Chris.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for posting. I miss Chris.
yeah, me too. I just let youtube play a bunch after that. Good laughs already this morning. His Mayor of Cheesopolis is in there too after the pack won the superbowl .

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

To all you "Colonials", I wish you and your families a great day.....yeah, even you Pop ;).

H

HardRightEdge

The time spent with those who truly care about you is far more important than anything happening with the Pack. Enjoy the day.

Unless of course, those who truly care about you DON'T anymore because of how you voted in the last election. If that's the case, the lost art of "Duck and Cover" will go a long way toward keeping mashed taters out of your hair. :sneaky:
Holidays can be a time for airing of grievances, and I've got a lot of problems with you people. :cool:

Reaction score
Happy Turkey Day to all you and your families!
and may the Vikings and Detroit game end in a Tie ;)

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Had a good day with the in-laws except at the moment the Cowboys look to be winning. Only one political discussion. I and her father both told her no politics allowed (sounds like she was warned before coming over.) She was a young whelp, out numbered, and would have been totally owned.

Latest posts