Guess MM's game plan

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So Flynn is the starter against the Patriots. Brady has a 25 or 26 winning streak at home and he is the front runner of the MVP. The Patriots defense was ranked last but have held the Jets and Bears for a total of 10 points.

My question is this: what do you think MM's game plan will be? Heavy run? Heavy pass? A mix? Lots of screens and check downs? Will it be the same game plan if Rodgers was starting? Will we see anything surprising?

What do you guys think?

Jsouth1980

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really truly believe the Pack will have there best game of the year. The Defense will have there best game of the year. Matt will do enough. The Pack will shock the NFL world 2day! #GoPackGo

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So Flynn is the starter against the Patriots. Brady has a 25 or 26 winning streak at home and he is the front runner of the MVP. The Patriots defense was ranked last but have held the Jets and Bears for a total of 10 points.

My question is this: what do you think MM's game plan will be? Heavy run? Heavy pass? A mix? Lots of screens and check downs? Will it be the same game plan if Rodgers was starting? Will we see anything surprising?

What do you guys think?

I know the game plan but I can't tell you. Belichick reads this forum.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I really truly believe the Pack will have there best game of the year. The Defense will have there best game of the year. Matt will do enough. The Pack will shock the NFL world 2day! #GoPackGo

I love optimistic people. Why walk around with a cloud over your head? Let's just play the game.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#1 Turnover Ratio
#2 Balance
#3 Finding ways to get Jennings & Driver in open space
#4 Steering clear of Wilfork

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have mixed feelings.. One min I think matt is going to play a good game and the defense is going to win it for us. The next min I think we will lose 45-3

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just dont know if we can score 27pts with flynn. I really hope so if we can do that we have a decent shot. Or just hope our d can hold them to 10. woodson pick 6, williams pick 6 and c matt pick 6 GO PACK GO!!!!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game is a lot more doable than it looks. I looked into the Pats pass rush and they look suspect. Flynn should be able to work something without getting bombarded. I hope they don't blitz on every play. Run Starks, BJax and Kuhn interchangeably. Mix it up on the run. Short passes over the middle, a couple of deep balls to Jennings and Driver. Play field position game. Mastay and Crosby on their games. The big thing here is not so much our offense but theirs. Our D has got to play the best they have all season to stop Brady and the Pats. I have faith in them, they have played elite D and they can do it again. I think our D will save us in this game. I have said before, if there is any answer to the Pats offensive line, it is our D line. Rattle Brady's cage! Get him upset and off his game and hope for an INT, fumble or the blessed pick 6. Clay, Woodson and Tramon, I summon thee! Attack!!!!!!

OP
OP
Texpackerfan

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember when the Pack got KILLED by the Pats in 2006 - 35-0. Both Favre and Rodgers had a poor game. I hope MM remembers that game and makes adjustments accordingly.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember when the Pack got KILLED by the Pats in 2006 - 35-0. Both Favre and Rodgers had a poor game. I hope MM remembers that game and makes adjustments accordingly.

I remember that game :( The Pats were killing just about everybody in those days so I didn't feel too bad. Fortunately for us, the Packer team of 2006 and the Packer team we have now are two very different teams.

OP
OP
Texpackerfan

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember that game :( The Pats were killing just about everybody in those days so I didn't feel too bad. Fortunately for us, the Packer team of 2006 and the Packer team we have now are two very different teams.

That's true but they still have Brady and Bellichick. AND, they seem to be killing teams again. They have a tendency to do that at times.

But I really don't think that will happen today, the defense is just TOO good.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
They broke Rodgers' ankle in that game, didn't they?

Maybe that's why he's sitting out this week. To protect his ankle. :p

Members online

Latest posts