Guaranteed Picks NFL Week 11

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
STONE COLD LOCK OF CENTURY OF THE WEEK THE WEEK THE WEEK

lol, that popped into my head when I saw guaranteed pick.

Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the reasoning of the Giants eagles game. He said a team that started 0-2 and hasn't played a really good team since, won't lose its second game in a row and his second reason is that he doesn't like mike vick. Sound reasoning there.

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hard to take them seriously when he thinks they are playing this game at Lambeau...

"Mo Says: Yeah, you know we’re itching for this one to get here. Last time he plays at Lambeau. On my own personal note… We’ve had our chance to boo him three times over. (Myself personally once) I would hope that my fellow cheeseheads would take a moment to remember that, in spite of being a princess, the man gave us a lot of amazing memories and give him one last cheer before we wipe his *** all over Green Bay."

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Bo Says: We all saw Brett try to put blame on others after the Bears handled them, he might start crying after this game. The Pack is rolling, and will roll here as well. On a personal note, I hope A.J. Hawk holds him up on a QB sack and Clay Matthews tears his head off.

Bo Says: How are the Bears 6-3? Well Mo, I could talk trash, but I won’t, because the Bears suck almost as much as the Queens and old lady Farve. They’re now done, the Bears are quietly tied with the Pack atop the NFC north, which is unthinkable.
Mo Says: Bah. They’ve gotten fat on weak competition. Last 7 games: Miami, Philly, Detroit, NE, Minn, the Jets and GB. Becha they aren’t in first long. And next weeks Packer game might be Favre’s last.

I got a warm fuzzy feeling reading this!!! GREEN BAY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts