Greg Jennings to PROBOWL

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this is a great chance for Jennings to make the pro bowl this year, 3rd season with RODGERS and 5th as a pro. He has simply averaged over 16 yards a catch, which is phenomenal. NEARLY 4000 yards in 4 Pro seasons and has been mostly durable in his career. I really expect big huge grotesque numbers from him this year. At least big enough to keep his receptions in the 70+, receiving over 1200, double digit TD's, and future clutch first down catches, which would all be a first a single season. You can pretty much thank rising Aaron Rodgers, the consistency of Driver, & the emergence of Finley for this future production. I fully expect a big year for Rodgers as well while the NFL takes note that Greg Jennings is simply one of the best.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Insert corny 80's song.....now
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXO3gKfOUN8"]YouTube- You're the Best Around Lyrics[/ame]

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kinda hard to get huge numbers in this loaded offense, but if he's open, he'll get the ball. He's a monster, but his numbers aren't as high because the ball is spreaded a lot...

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In reality, who gives a F about the pro bowl. I am more interested in bowls that are "super". :victory:

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well there's not denying that Greg definitely is one of the best. But ya, he won't be in the probowl cuz he'll be resting for the Superbowl.

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In reality, who gives a F about the pro bowl. I am more interested in bowls that are "super". :victory:

he can still get voted in and play in the superbowl, I just want the dude to be appreciated among the best in the NFL...that's all fellas...jeez

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very difficult for a 5'11 receiver to make the pro bowl on a cold weather team with such talent around him.

Members online

Latest posts