1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Greg Jennings to PROBOWL

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by armand34, Jul 9, 2010.

1. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +298
    I think this is a great chance for Jennings to make the pro bowl this year, 3rd season with RODGERS and 5th as a pro. He has simply averaged over 16 yards a catch, which is phenomenal. NEARLY 4000 yards in 4 Pro seasons and has been mostly durable in his career. I really expect big huge grotesque numbers from him this year. At least big enough to keep his receptions in the 70+, receiving over 1200, double digit TD's, and future clutch first down catches, which would all be a first a single season. You can pretty much thank rising Aaron Rodgers, the consistency of Driver, & the emergence of Finley for this future production. I fully expect a big year for Rodgers as well while the NFL takes note that Greg Jennings is simply one of the best.
    [​IMG]

Insert corny 80's song.....now
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXO3gKfOUN8"]YouTube- You're the Best Around Lyrics[/ame]

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Kinda hard to get huge numbers in this loaded offense, but if he's open, he'll get the ball. He's a monster, but his numbers aren't as high because the ball is spreaded a lot...

3. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +653
    In reality, who gives a F about the pro bowl. I am more interested in bowls that are "super". :victory:

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    If he gets to the Probowl and we arent in the Superbowl then thats fine but I dont want him to play if we got the Superbowl the week after :D

5. YouFrgotPoland

YouFrgotPoland Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +66
    Well there's not denying that Greg definitely is one of the best. But ya, he won't be in the probowl cuz he'll be resting for the Superbowl.

6. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +298
    he can still get voted in and play in the superbowl, I just want the dude to be appreciated among the best in the NFL...that's all fellas...jeez

7. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    He has deserved to be in it almost every year he has been in the league!

8. Moshtradamus

Moshtradamus Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Very difficult for a 5'11 receiver to make the pro bowl on a cold weather team with such talent around him.