1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Greg Jennings Speaks

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by IronMan, Apr 28, 2009.

1. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    About the draft, his contract, Mark Tauscher, and his amazing beard.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PLoriLhxpM]YouTube - Greg Jennings talks about the Packers' draft, his contract, Mark Tauscher, and his awesome beard.[/ame]

2. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    Well he seems ready to get some thing going. Glad he is pretty confident with the squad coming into this season. And yes, his beard is awesome.

3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Okay. And you people still have doubts if He exists... THAT BEARD IS THE PROOF THAT GOD IS AMONG US!
    Although I like that He said everybody likes Tauscher, he wasn't a fit for the ZBS from the beginning. The staff didn't want him, but he's very talented, so he stayed. Now, that his contract is gone, and has health issues, I doubt he'll be re-signed. But he being healthy gives us a lot more security in that RT spot...

4. PackerFan89

PackerFan89 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We need Tauscher. I really believe we need him. Anyway Greg Jennings is an amazing player hopefully he signs a nice long contract with Green Bay.

5. Eclipse612

Eclipse612 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I love Greg's attitude. He's a team player, I hope he sticks with GB for a long long time!

6. Dizzle498

Dizzle498 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I couldn't agree more. Maybe it's because he is such a come out of no where type of player? He is awesome!

7. sully31

sully31 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree also... I just wondering when greg will sign this big new contract

8. robdog

Ratings:
    +327
    I am sure he will sign a new contract. He loos pretty happy in Green Bay. I guess it really depends on his agent and how well the Packers get along with him.

I can see him extending his contract in Green Bay though.

9. sully31

sully31 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Defiantly is going to be a long one if they get along my guess would be around a 5 -6 year deal ... But he is happy in Green Bay without a doubt

10. robdog

Ratings:
    +327
    That would be friggen awesome if they could lock him up for another 5-6 years. That would pretty much be the remainder of his career. I always like to see players sticking around for long periods of time, just builds team moral.

11. PackerFan89

PackerFan89 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Greg has 9 or 10 more solid year in the league if he can stay healthy but i agree i love when players stick around green bay for most/all of their careers.

12. doughsellz

doughsellz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    With all the $$$ available this deal should get done real soon. TT won't let this get out of control. What is out of control is the forum space dedicated to a man's facial hair. Creepy.

13. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    CMON! It's a very important issue to discuss. He looks imponent in that beard. I think Packer players should be obligated to grow a beard, but it makes so much sense to see Greg Jennings A.K.A. GOD with a thick, manly beard (unlike former bears qb's awful neckbeard...).

14. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    You're just jealous of that glorious beard. :p

15. danielchile

danielchile Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Someday I will have a beard just like that.

16. doughsellz

doughsellz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2

Now Neckbeard the pirate was worth a few threads. That was a story unto itself LOL.

17. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    First, Thats a great beard...ok that aside, I've always liked Greg and think he is a great player and a good guy. He seems confident that the team has the potential for a good year.

18. robdog

Ratings:
    +327
    I might have to take back my, "his beard is awesome...", I think it scares me now. He should continue to have that during the season.

19. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Neckbeard the drunken bastard. I mean, just google him, one of the first pictures that comes is this: [​IMG]
    Classic...

20. Lambow

Lambow Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    WR's need more than money for long contracts. They need the ball, wich requires a high caliber QB. WHat we are lacking. So management needs to find one, or groom one. High quality WR's dont live long running slow 10 yard crossing patterns. And thats all rodgers can throw...20% of the time.

21. robdog

Ratings:
    +327
    Do you think Rodgers did not perform well last year for his first full year of starting?

22. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    I don't understand. So all Rodgers does is throw 10 yard crossing patterns, but yet he only does it 20% of the time? What does he do with the other 80%? From watching him closely all year, I see a guy that can make every throw on the field. Strong arm, decent deep ball, accurate as all get out. He's certainly better than Favre, which is what i'm pretty sure you're implying.

23. croxeye

croxeye Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ignore lamblow, he's just a troll through and through who just gets a kick out of seeing you respond to him.

And I had a better beard my freshman year of high school.:cool: