1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Greg Jennings(Contract year)

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by JTheGreat, Jan 17, 2012.

1. JTheGreat

JTheGreat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    Next season will be the last year on Jennings contract. After giving contract extensions to Jordy and James Jones, what do you think will happen with greg? Will T.T give him the big contract he deserves. With the possibility of Finley being Franchised tagged and hopefully the ermengence of Randall Cobb, would T.T want to give alot of money to Jennings? It would be a huge loss to our offense, but every team deals with this kind've things. If he does go, I will definitely miss him(hes one of my favorite players) I thought I seen him going into the locker room before the end of the game, was it his MCL?

2. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    Three words.

He's coming back.

I wouldn't be surprised if a deal was done before halfway through the season.

3. Rnoeblbsyon16

Rnoeblbsyon16 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    ^^I agree! He is a packer for life! He absolutley loves Aaron Rodgers!

4. 21dmvp21

21dmvp21 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    he is 100% coming back, it is really a shame that when this team has a bad game everybody wants to gut our team. you cant get rid of greg jennings. he is a top 5 WR in this leage and if somebody thinks different they should watch some film. we had one bad game it happens to the best of em. it just so happens that this was a sudden death playoff game. we will come back more hungry next year than ever.

5. JTheGreat

JTheGreat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    This has nothing to do with him having a bad game at all. Hes one of my favorite players on the team, and the best when he was healthy. Hes definitely up there with the best in the league, but my point is will T.T give him the money he deserves? Someone will have to go with the 4 wrs+Finley. He definitely deserves top 5 money.

6. Norwegian_packer

Norwegian_packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Jennings must stay. He's a good player and got many years to be even better.

7. JTheGreat

JTheGreat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    I guess he hurt his ribs in the game vs the gmen, but he will be playing in the Pro Bowl.

8. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    How can you not resign a guy with his talent and character. He is what being a Packer is about.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chicocheese

Chicocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +214
    I for one am less concerned with Greg Jennings and more concerned with Donald Driver. That man is just amazing to me. He has a lot of football left in him. I would love to see him get one more ring next year (and stay healthy for the whole game too, I feel that really bugged him that he got hurt in the Super Bowl of all games.) and then retire into the sunset.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Brandon

Brandon Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +119
    Without a doubt Jennings will be a Packer for quite a long time. He will hopefully be with us as long as Driver has.

11. JTheGreat

JTheGreat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    I hope so!

12. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,226
    Wheres the guy who says TT is destroying the team because of no first round receiver picks. Jennings isn't good because he's a 2nd round pick. Probaby banned already.

JEnnings us the kind of guy you can build a franchise with. High production and character.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dan115

Dan115 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    TED will make sure he is signed.