1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by foreverGB, Aug 22, 2010.

1. foreverGB

foreverGB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Everyone!

I just moved from Mecca (Green Bay) to Salt Lake City, UT. I was born Green & Gold.

My great grandparents had the first gas station in Green Bay and I have family all over Wisconsin. My grandfather passed away years ago but has a museum down in Cedarburg, WI with much of his old packer memorabilia.

Back in Green Bay I was in college as well as interning at a few places. (Tom, Dick & Harrys as an event coordinator and Baer Performance Marketing as a social media marketing guru)

I was in Green Bay for almost my entire life. I know it like the back of my hand. I've worked everywhere, I feel as though I know everyone, and could probably help you with anything related to the city. My father own a taxi/shuttle business and I managed that as well as the contracts from Hotels to Shipyards.

Let me be your resource!!

I came out to Salt Lake to experience a new place and finish college.

I gotta know though. Where are the PACKER FANS AT? I literally got here 5 days ago and I've seen a few people representing, but am still not sure as to where the gatherings happen :)

This season looks good :) GO PACK!!! :viksux::chisux::detsux::icon_cool:

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Welcome! Glad to have you on the forum. I got to say, though, I don't remember anyone in here being from Utah, but Packers fans are literally everywhere (just read my location LOL).

3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Welcome to the forum, Im from England :D