Not open for further replies.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From packerchatters.com

Green Bay Packers will not pass up Ted Ginn Jr. in NFL Draft
April 7, 2007
Written by Joe Arrigo - PackerChatters Staff

The Green Bay Packers fill two postions by drafting Ted Ginn JR. the wide receiver/kick returner in the first round of the 2007 NFL Draft on April 28th.

Ginn JR. upgrades the return game right away and will be a solid #3 WR for the Packers.

Other options could be wide receivers Dwayne Jarrett, or Robert Meachem and running back Marshawn Lynch.

Here is my complete Green Bay Packers 2007 Draft;

1. Ted Ginn Jr.-WR/KR- Ohio State

I know he is raw, but his game changing ability is to great to pass up. He upgrades the return game right away and will be a solid #3 WR for the Packers. (Other options- Dwayne Jarrett, Robert Meachem, Marshawn Lynch)

2. Tanard Jackson-CB/S - Syracuse

He has all the tools the Packers are looking for and reminds them a little bit of LeRoy Butler.

3. Ben Patrick - TE - Delaware

He is the red zone threat the Packers need and will only get better as he grows comfortable in the NFL.

4. Dwayne Wright - RB - Fresno State

Wright's stock is going up and he could creep into the 3rd round. He fills a MAJOR need for the Pack and will contribute right away.

5. Travarous Bain - CB/KR - Hampton

This raw, fast, strong, playmaker will make the Packers secondary a position of strength for years to come w/ Blackmon, Collins and Jackson.

6. Herbert Taylor - OL - TCU

He fits the ZBS to a "t" and can play all 3 OL spots.

7a. Jason Snelling - FB - Virginia

The Packers need a FB and this kid is another ZBS player. He reminds me of Justin Griffith, with more speed.

7b. Josh Swogger - QB - Montana

This strong armed QB has the tools to play in the NFL.

7c. Quincy Black - LB - New Mexico

This LB can play all 3 spots, but in 2007 he'll be a special teams demon. He has speed and a nasty streak to match his love of hitting.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i love threads like this...

so according to the board we're drafting darelle revis, marshawn lynch, and now ted ginn jr., all with the 16th pick

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Green Bay Packers will not pass up Ted Ginn Jr. in NFL D

I don't know that much about college players around the league. I pretty much only watch Wisconsin Badger football. Is this guy really good?

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If that Arrigo guy gives a guarantee, it will not happen.

From trading up for Reggie Bush to the Randy Moss trade hoax he just repeats bad rumors he finds on the internet.

His mock draft is worth what any other person's opinion.

I really wonder why people put such a high value on another poster's opinion on another site that has been shown so often to be incorrect?

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just one person's opinion. Opinions are like (fill in the blank) everbody has one.

I really don't care who they draft #1 I just hope he turns out to be an impact player.

Reaction score
I'm gonna close this thread, because Arrigo wrote this for PackerChatters and because he has stated he doesn't want his stuff being copied word for word and posted on other sites without his permission, which is understandable.

Thanks for the posting this PackerLegend, if I get a chance to e-mail Arrigo, I'll ask him if he is cool with us posting his content from PC on our site. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts