Green Bay Inks DT Kenderick Allen

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Allen was an undrafted free agent and has been primarily a back up.
He did not cost much.
With not much invested he will either produce or be easily cut.
This will put a little heat on Donnell Washington to do something.

I don't know how anyone can complain about this signing.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
He did not cost much.

As far as I can see no one is. He is a good pick up, slightly better than McGill and Jerome Nichols. None of them will effect the CAP unless they make the team -- and then it would be a positive effect.

Why is discussing players, coaches and front office objectively seen as complaining? I don't get it.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bruce said:
CaliforniaCheez said:
He did not cost much.

As far as I can see no one is. He is a good pick up, slightly better than McGill and Jerome Nichols. None of them will effect the CAP unless they make the team -- and then it would be a positive effect.

Why is discussing players, coaches and front office objectively seen as complaining? I don't get it.

It isn't complaining Bruce! Your original post in this thread was quite good actually.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bruce said:
CaliforniaCheez said:
He did not cost much.

I didn't complain if that was directed at me. I just said it didn't get me giddy.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like this, after checking up on Allen's injury report it looks like he missed a game due to injury. Our interior rotation is looking good with Pickett and probably Cole starting, and Corey Williams and now Allen to play some run situations along with Cullen Jenkins up the middle on passes

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
I like this, after checking up on Allen's injury report it looks like he missed a game due to injury. Our interior rotation is looking good with Pickett and probably Cole starting, and Corey Williams and now Allen to play some run situations along with Cullen Jenkins up the middle on passes
Throw in Kenny Peterson & Donnell Washington too. There's going to be some hustle in their during training camp because some of them will not make the team.

I'm pretty sure there will be a battle for pecking order in the secondary as well.

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a major mood swing in the forum over the last couple of days?

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DakotaT said:
Is it just me, or does there seem to be a major mood swing in the forum over the last couple of days?

Agreed. That's what Favre coming back and signing Woodson will do to you.

Members online

Latest posts