Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can remember the days when they'd arrest scalpers. Yet, here they are, protecting the worst scalpers in the history of sports. The resale giants, who screw everyone, and often even the owners of tickets.

It's amazing how things can go from one direction to another when someone with big bucks enters the picture. What's illegal for the little guy is a "thriving business" for those with deep pockets. But... I digress...

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And now that they’re all digital you have to sell so far above face value just to pay the fees associated with etickets just to break even.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Attachments

• hansons2.jpg
    hansons2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 49

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah! Dave Hanson, part of that Slapshot trio, was born in Cumberland, WI. He was awesome out there, in real life. His antics were the stuff that the movie was all about. Hockey's "Bad Boy."

That was one of the best movies I've ever watched.
Lol, really? You need to get out more often I think.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently they don't trust the new kid they have kicking. Maybe fear he's getting the yips? The Rams dumped Maher who was pretty much automatic inside 50 yards, but horrible at 50+. The new kid? Not that accurate from 40 on out. They should have kept Maher. Dumb decision.

I have a hunch this coming weekend is the litmus test for the kid they've got. He misses anything and Crosby gets his job for the rest of the year.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently they don't trust the new kid they have kicking. Maybe fear he's getting the yips? The Rams dumped Maher who was pretty much automatic inside 50 yards, but horrible at 50+. The new kid? Not that accurate from 40 on out. They should have kept Maher. Dumb decision.

I have a hunch this coming weekend is the litmus test for the kid they've got. He misses anything and Crosby gets his job for the rest of the year.
We had concerns with a young kicker but Crosby was a rookie kicker in 2007 and held the job for 16 years. Carlson hit from 40 and 48 in crunch time for us at Lambeau in December. Not too difficult but not easy either for a kid. Rams are hoping for a playoff shot but I think they fall short.

Reaction score
Yeah, we probably knock them out.
Going into Week 13 that KC game was our toughest opponent left on the schedule. It was the Rams best chance at catching us as we own the tie breaker for beating them head to head. When we Won it changed everything as far as playoff potential.

The Rams start their playoff Journey back a game AND going on a field trip to Baltimore
Oh. Btw. They finish @ SF49ers
Good luck! :)

PS. Seattle, who’s also in that 4-way tie goes on to play SF49ers and then Eagles their next 2 contests. Then finishes hosting the Steelers. :coffee:

Last edited:

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Wow, when did they cut Maher? He was a good kicker. I'm guessing he's found another gig, or will. Thanks V.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In line with the 'what have you done for me lately?' concept, he's 17 for 23 this year.

Members online

Latest posts