Good Steaming Site for GBvs49 game

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So how did this end up working out for people that tried it?

Are they going to do other games as well???

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Usually, for me to watch the Vikings games, I go to justinTV and go into the Vikings (vs weekly team) forum. Once the game kicks off, somebody usually provides a link that actually streams well enough with no lagging to watch the game confidently.

myP2P is ok, but the games often don't stream well enough for an impatient guy to watch the game.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Usually, for me to watch the Vikings games, I go to justinTV and go into the Vikings (vs weekly team) forum. Once the game kicks off, somebody usually provides a link that actually streams well enough with no lagging to watch the game confidently.

myP2P is ok, but the games often don't stream well enough for an impatient guy to watch the game.
Shouldn't be an issue this weekend as the pack plays on Thursday and the Vikes should be the national game.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shouldn't be an issue this weekend as the pack plays on Thursday and the Vikes should be the national game.

It's a 3:15 start, also.

That will be a good game because Lovie was right - he has proven that he can stop Brett Favre and I expect another tough game plan from him.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a 3:15 start, also.

That will be a good game because Lovie was right - he has proven that he can stop Brett Favre and I expect another tough game plan from him.
The Bears D has been playing extremely well, considering the starters they're missing.

Actually, can be a model to work on, now that we don't have Kampman and Harris...

Members online

Latest posts