good season

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You folks have every reason to be proud. What a sensational season and game! What the Packers accomplished just to get this game to OT is one of the most remarkable things I've ever seen.
Best of luck next year!
-Slashy

broguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Proud of those guys for fighting that one out. We were down to nothing on offense and almost pulled it off. Show of hands, who wanted to go for two after the hail mary?

Hand raised.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Proud of those guys for fighting that one out. We were down to nothing on offense and almost pulled it out. Show of hands, who wanted to go for two after the hail mary?

Hand raised.

that is 100% what i was thinking after we scored there

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Proud of those guys for fighting that one out. We were down to nothing on offense and almost pulled it out. Show of hands, who wanted to go for two after the hail mary?

Hand raised.
I was screaming for the 2-point conversion and when I saw Crosby on the field I knew we would lose.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well it was a season anyway, I don't know about good. It certainly produced some heart stopping, gut wrenching moments though.

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Packer fan I must say this was the most exciting, nail biting season I've ever witnessed. Heck of a game tonight.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should have gone for 2. Pack has never won an OT game with MM. They squandered a miracle shame on them again for the second straight year. **** their pants in OT

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They love to break our hearts, but I will always love them.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew Janis was better than people were giving him credit for! And Abby... Bye James Jones and Devante Adams is demoted. Find a tightend they will be back to scoring 30 points a game.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Call Heads next time. Last time they lost an OT playoff game/heartbreaker in Arizona we won a Super Bowl. Very Sad that the season ends.... always...but 2 years in a row in overtime??? Really hurts but i think they will be back yet again next year in the playoffs and that's better than teams like the browns, bears, jaguars etc. etc.

Solid season considering all the offensive injuries. GO PACK GO...always and forever.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should have gone for 2. Pack has never won an OT game with MM. They squandered a miracle shame on them again for the second straight year. **** their pants in OT

We won against Denver in 2007. But no doubt we have struggled mightily. Since that win we've gone 0-8-1 in overtime.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The chances of making a two point conversion is 60 percent. The chances of winning in OT under MM is zero. Again a horrible coaching blunder

realist4pack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team played great in the playoffs. I gave our team little chance to win. They proved me wrong and can't wait till next year. GO PACK GO

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Packer fan I must say this was the most exciting, nail biting season I've ever witnessed. Heck of a game tonight.

Ya, I'm just tired of being on the wrong end of the "Great Game." Every year we either look dominant and go out in the first round or we loose in some spectacular fashion. It's getting real old.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Ya, I'm just tired of being on the wrong end of the "Great Game." Every year we either look dominant and go out in the first round or we loose in some spectacular fashion. It's getting real old.

Couldn't agree more with the "wrong end of the great-game" part. There have been about 6 or 7 in the last 15 years

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not with MM ...no way in heck.
The chances of making a two point conversion is 60 percent. The chances of winning in OT under MM is zero. Again a horrible coaching blunder
I was screaming for the 2-point conversion and when I saw Crosby on the field I knew we would lose.

I can guarantee you would be posting and complaining if he had gone for two and not got it.

The smart call there is 100% kick the extra point.

Members online

Latest posts