good season

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM admitted it was a blown coverage. N o kidding! We had 3 of them today. Is Dom's defense that difficult? I mean it seams we always have these, even way more than teams with losing records.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where was Janis all season?Tonight he finally got a chance and came through big time.

He did make some plays on his raw athleticism, but there were others where it was pretty clear he didn't do what Rodgers expected and wanted him to. Gotta get that figured out. Got a whole off-season to work on that now. Think we're in good shape if a guy like that is our #4 or #5 going forward.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shields honestly killed us with the drops. I knew it was going to come down to those type of plays, and it did.

This game stings real bad. Not as much as the Seattle collapse, but it's not far behind.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if this makes rule committee think hard about over time rules

each team has ball at least once

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
For all those debbie downers.....did you expect a different outcome tonight? No? Ohhh.....you had the Packers losing before the kick off, right? If so, then why are you here? Why are you complaining? Packers played one hell of a game tonight and had they won, you probably would have been here high 5'ing and saying how the Packers are finally doing what you thought they should be doing. Enjoy the game for what is is.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shields honestly killed us with the drops. I knew it was going to come down to those type of plays, and it did.

This game stings real bad. Not as much as the Seattle collapse, but it's not far behind.
I agree Shields stunk it up. Pack gave him a big contract so that he could be difference maker. He was the difference maker but for the wrong team.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score

shields drop and D screwed it up late in the 4th and in overtime.

4zone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the team we fielded against the team they fielded, on paper, we didn't have a chance and as soon as Cobb went down, we had no business staying in the game. Yet we did. We did more than that. We took the team, many think is the best in the NFL this year and nearly nailed their hyde to the barn. We had 3 rookies on D and a #5, #6 and FA WR left after Cobb went down. My hat's off to the guys. They came to play and gave it their all and that's all a man can do. I can live with the results cause I know we showed we are still a team to be reckoned with. Lombardi never won them all either ya know.

Next year, I see a hungry bunch of guys, a hand full of 2 year players that have massive experience from this year taking it to the next level, and a team that now knows how to go after both the 2 deep zone and the loaded box. We have steadily been building the D to match the O and I think next year we will be top 10 in both if not top 5. Healthy, we would have waxed these guys today. No question. O line did great, showed what they can do when healthy. Lots of positives today, and Janis...good on ya! Work with Abby on those routes this off season and man, what a WR corps we will have next year.

And last but not least, Hey we aren't Cleveland Brown fans!!!

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It wasn't a good season. Not with the talent I know we have. We underperformed the good part of the season and was lucky to have a 6-win streak to pad us. That said, I can't help but admire that we got as far as we did with scrubs and an offense that wasn't in sync all year. Still burns though. Burns bad. Hopefully the young talent we have will be even better next year.

Janis showed he should've been playing a lot more. He was buried on the bench behind a struggling gimpy Adams and a James Jones who couldn't get open to save his life tonight.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone miss Adams? Exactly, that guy can be benched all of next year. Abby and Janis showed up big time.

4zone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodell, James Jones was sucking up their best defender, not a wasted effort.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I love how people cant stay away from a topic even tho they know they will get flack posting in it

Tinhead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Despite a shaky 2nd half of the season, our Pack always keeps it interesting. Getting Jordy back next year will be huge, and it's great to see Abby getting into the action.

2 Hail Marys and several heart attacks later- what a ride. These gut-wrenching post season losses have been rough, but we'll be back next year- better and stronger than ever!!

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score

Yeah, not quite as bad as last year..but it'll leave a bad taste for a week or so. I agree about those drops. You just had that feeling that arizona was going to get a TD after shields didn't get the pick on 1st down near the end zone.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am deleting mine as well.

Why? Just respect people's opinions like they do yours. Everyone's not always going to agree. This place wasn't so micro managed when I first joined years ago. Smh as long as people aren't cussing one another out or attacking someone personally then who cares what they post? I'm sure very few, if any know each other in here on a personal level. Can't always assume people are "negative" just because they don't agree with everything. You don't know me bro. My life is great. I hope you guys is to...A "negative" person wouldn't say that. The Packers just happen to be apart of my life ...but they are not my life.

Members online

Latest posts