Good News - Brett is working out!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From CBS Sportsline

In the meantime, Favre apparently isn't letting himself go fitness-wise, perhaps another sign he's open to play a 16th NFL season. Favre spent several weeks in the off-season last year with a personal trainer to strengthen his core, which helped his elusiveness and mobility, and he apparently is doing something to remain in shape now.

``Based on what he looked like in person, when I was down there on a visit, he's definitely doing something,'' said McCarthy. ``Whether it's just been manual labor around his property and so forth, he looked to be in pretty good shape.''

Neither Thompson nor McCarthy knew if Favre was working with a trainer, though.

``I didn't ask him to take his shirt off,'' said McCarthy. ``I couldn't tell you. But he looks in good shape.''

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
``I didn't ask him to take his shirt off,'' said McCarthy.

I would have. I wouldn't have stopped there either. :D

but seriously, good, work out.

It would be pretty ****** if he decided he WOULD come back, but then be out of shape.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know I read in some article that Brett sais he had not hired a trainer yet this year, but had continued his workouts he learned from last year on his own.
Maybe that will be the real "tell", when his trainer shows up, we know he will be back for sure.
I can just imagine every reporter in the area, keeping one eye on every car, bus or truck that drives by Brett's house hoping to be the first to be able to report that Brett has re-hired his trainer.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well of course he is working out.... You think he was sitting around doing nothing. I was listening to the radio the other day and Chris Havel said Favre has a huge target to throw passes at and uses it just about every day. He also said favre works out every day as well. Most players do.

Members online

Latest posts