Good Luck, from a Saints fan

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I'm starting a new thread to introduce myself. Sorry but I am just convinced it's the best way to do it.

I'm on a Chicago sports fan message board, and I wanted to get another perspective. As a Saints fans, it's been hard to warm up to bears fans, even though I have some friends who are.

They claim over and over again that Packer fans are unruly and classless. After watching Bears' fans behavior back in the '07 Championship game, I have a hard time believing you guys are worse in any way.

Well, hi there, I am kinda pullin for you guys because I like Rodgers...cheers.

Oh and I am *not* a Who Dat. I love my team, but they can ruin my day even knowing we got a trophy. Like against Seattle. What the hell.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Welcome. I'm not sure what Packers fans your friends are talking about, but given the rivalry, I'm sure they've run into some nasty ones. You came to the right place if you want to meet the good side. We're generally pretty accepting of most fans as long as they're respectful and don't trash the forum.

Anyways, thanks for the support and we've had some good Saints fans here, especially given the win on Saturday. I'm a big Brees fan myself, sorry the Hawks knocked you out.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I'm starting a new thread to introduce myself. Sorry but I am just convinced it's the best way to do it.

I'm on a Chicago sports fan message board, and I wanted to get another perspective. As a Saints fans, it's been hard to warm up to bears fans, even though I have some friends who are.

They claim over and over again that Packer fans are unruly and classless. After watching Bears' fans behavior back in the '07 Championship game, I have a hard time believing you guys are worse in any way.

Well, hi there, I am kinda pullin for you guys because I like Rodgers...cheers.

Oh and I am *not* a Who Dat. I love my team, but they can ruin my day even knowing we got a trophy. Like against Seattle. What the hell.
Welcome!

There have been some Saints fans in here before, and they've been nothing but classy.

OP
OP
Krymestone

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey thanks for the warm welcomes. i look forward to visiting here time to time, especially this week; i'll be in philly when the game is played but maybe that's a good thing...won't be around the meatballs.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have friends in New Orleans. Last weekend, I received the following text: "You have all of Who Dat Nation behind you!"

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
I love how many classy Saints fans have graced our forum. I rooted for you guys to win the SB last year (and really, since Katrina) and I'm so glad to hear so many share the mutual respect for the Packers. Welcome, and thanks for the luck :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts