Good Luck from a Giants Fan

GiantsFan27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, tonights win was absolutely overwhelming. I never thought we'd make it this far in the playoffs.

With that said I'm hoping for a good game at Lambeau Field next week. If you guys beat us I got your back in the SB and I'm sure you'll have 99% of the world in GB's corner. heres to a good, clean game.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, and congratulations on beating the Cowboys when it mattered. Hopefully the Giants are ready for Frozen Tundra round II.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, tonights win was absolutely overwhelming. I never thought we'd make it this far in the playoffs.

With that said I'm hoping for a good game at Lambeau Field next week. If you guys beat us I got your back in the SB and I'm sure you'll have 99% of the world in GB's corner. heres to a good, clean game.

Yes! I am so gald that your GIANTS beat the Cowboys. I have a close cousin and fanily in NJ and Giants are my 2nd favorite team... They were my favorite today.

Onto the Frozen tundra... Where the Giants have found tough going in the past...

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Personally... I can not wait to get down to the "Real Old Time Newstand" and pick up my over priced copy on the New York Post here in Sacramento California.

It is going to be a great read all week.

There is no sports page in all of the world like the New York Post when a New York Team is in the hunt. Especially during a Red Sox/Yankee AL championship series.

Can not wait to read the Love young Manning will get tomorrow morning... and also how the writers will chew him up and spit him out next Monday if the Giants lose..

Ohhh The New York Press.

Good luck Giant Fan... Thanks for stopping by. I too hope for a great game.

R.P.

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score

dude Thx man, we are so happy that you won! your team made my weekend! If the pack were to lose I would rather it be to your team than the cowgirls! Good luck bro and congrats to your team. and once again THANK YOU

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
GB is my team, but when GB isn't playing, the Giants are my 2nd favorite team. I guess due to the the shared history GB and NY have with Lombardi and how the Mara's were gracious and let him interview with GB. The rest is history as we all know. Wellington Mara (RIP) was a class act, unlike Jerry the egomaniac. Also you guys traded us Ryan Grant!

It's going to be a great game at Lambeau and I might even make the game (we'll see). I haven't been back to Wisconsin in 15 years so I'm not sure I can take the cold there anymore. I don't have any heavy duty winter clothes anymore.

Tonight against the Cowboys I was rooting for the Giants like you wouldn't believe (partially because we can't seem to beat them). I freaked out when the Giants intercepted.

Anyway, I look forward to the game, Cheers.

Go Pack Go

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I always root for the NFC team. I hate the AFC.

May we see zero injuries on both sides.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great game tonight. I hate the cowboys and was thrilled your guys pulled this one out. I kind of wanted a re-match against cowboys but I like that they are one and done. Good luck next weekend and welcome to the forum.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

THANKS Giants!
I'll tell you...........the shot of T.O. walking off the field dejected was SOOOOOOOO much fun to see!!!
I wonder how long it will take for him to attack Romo for not getting the ball to HIM!?
CONGRATS on beating the hated COWBOYS!!!!! :D

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Congrats to the Giants on a huge win and like us, a better season than expected. Look forward to many a debate leading up to the big game next weekend. Thanks.

flep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am so glad the Giants won last night.

If you beat us in the NFC championship game it makes it easier to support you in the superbowl. My biggest dread was having to play Dallas, lose to them and pick a team from dallas or the pats to support in the big one... That would have been an impossible task.

Congrats once again and looking forward to the game on Sunday.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If you beat us in the NFC championship game it makes it easier to support you in the superbowl. My biggest dread was having to play Dallas, lose to them and pick a team from dallas or the pats to support in the big one... That would have been an impossible task.

I hear you. Cowboys vs. Pats would've been a miserable Super Bowl. I could not stick up for either team. But now I know that I will be sticking up for the NFC team regardless of who wins on Sunday (I'm not fond of the Chargers either).

Giants vs. Pack should be a great one.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I wonder how long it will take for him to attack Romo for not getting the ball to HIM!?

So far TO's been defending his quarterback, here's a link to the video

(sorry I didn't mean to get off subject)
It's ok.......i was SHOCKED to see that!
I figured i had a better chance of being struck by lightning AND winning the lottery at the same time then TO backing up his QB!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks to the Giants for beating the Cowgirls!
Me and my whole family were cheering the Giants last night as hard as we cheer for the Packers.
Next Sunday will be a different story.
Anyway here is to a great NFC Championship matchup.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GiantsFan27...

Your team caused me my greatest joy in a long long time. Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.

oh yeah and thanks for Ryan Grant too as another poster brought up! The Giants rule! woohoo! See you in the NFC championship!

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You guys deserve it,...this is going to be awesome!!!! I respect the Giants organization. Tradition, running their organization the right way, passionate fans and knowledgeable fans. I know this will be a good game unlike the Fraud of a team we played last week.

I cannot believe the depth you guy had at RB to allow us to pick up Grant, WOW!

Also,....thank letting us have Vince Lombardi also LOL!!!! Just kidding

Cheers!!!!

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You guys deserve it,...this is going to be awesome!!!! I respect the Giants organization. Tradition, running their organization the right way, passionate fans and knowledgeable fans. I know this will be a good game unlike the Fraud of a team we played last week.

I cannot believe the depth you guy had at RB to allow us to pick up Grant, WOW!

Also,....thank letting us have Vince Lombardi also LOL!!!! Just kidding

Cheers!!!!

OP
OP
G

GiantsFan27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks guys your all class. I'll tell you one thing over on the giants messageboard everyone has your back in the SB if we end up losing. I couldnt imagine a better NFC championship game. 2 classy, storied franchises who at the beginning of the season were no where near expected to make it this far.

As far as Ryan Grant goes, again a lot of giants fans are happy for him since he was 5th on our depth chart (lol idk how) and its just great to see him having success.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

I hear you. Cowboys vs. Pats would've been a miserable Super Bowl. I could not stick up for either team. But now I know that I will be sticking up for the NFC team regardless of who wins on Sunday (I'm not fond of the Chargers either).

Giants vs. Pack should be a great one.

I wouldn't have even watched a Cowboys vs Pats SB. The Cows are the only team in the NFC I hate as much as the AFC teams, so I'd have no one to cheer for.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks guys your all class. I'll tell you one thing over on the giants messageboard everyone has your back in the SB if we end up losing. I couldnt imagine a better NFC championship game. 2 classy, storied franchises who at the beginning of the season were no where near expected to make it this far.

As far as Ryan Grant goes, again a lot of giants fans are happy for him since he was 5th on our depth chart (lol idk how) and its just great to see him having success.

Giants - Thanks. I've always wondered if the Giants' fans regret losing Grant, but 5th on the depth chart, wow! I'm glad you all are happy for him. He's been a miracle for this season and has really made our team complete.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gmann001 said:
cheesey said:

So far TO's been defending his quarterback, here's a link to the video

(sorry I didn't mean to get off subject)
It's ok.......i was SHOCKED to see that!
I figured i had a better chance of being struck by lightning AND winning the lottery at the same time then TO backing up his QB!

Maybe TO is trying a new approach and is gonna blame the offensive coordinator for not getting him the ball... it's the only logical conlcusion I can come to.

EarthQuake

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats on beating the cowboys and i'll definitely be rooting for the giants if they manage to pull an upset and become the first wildcard(I think?) team to ever get to the super bowl!

That said, GO PACK. I think the giant's winning streak will be up next weekend when they have to come in and face a very good, healthy team in green bay. The entire city will be there rooting for the pack so it will be nothing short than a very special atmosphere when the giants show up.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome and I hope the game is fair and nothing dirty about it but I have a hunch the players will get talking a little because emotions will be high.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts