1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Good game, guys.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by USArmyParatrooper, Jan 5, 2014.

1. USArmyParatrooper

USArmyParatrooper Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +72
    I know playoff loses are hard. If the 49ers didn't win I would have been rooting for the Packers to go all the way. Aaron Rodgers is a class act.

This isn't an 8-7-1 team we played. Your defense played really strong considering the ridiculous amount of injuries you had. I scared my poor daughter and dogs out of the room because I was cussing and screaming every time Aaron Rodgers was on offense. I've watched our defense all year. They are no fricking joke, and Lacy & Rodgers made them look like tissue paper whenever they got in a rhythm.

I didn't like the 12-4 Niners being hosted by the 8-7-1 Packers, but I must say they played well deserving of the 4th seed. When the Packers get healthy they're going to be a force next year.

Good luck and I hope your luck turns around with all the injuries.

- Peace

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. NorthWestCheeseHead

NorthWestCheeseHead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +375
    Good game and well played to you as well. I certainly don't enjoy the outcome but the journey was enjoyable to watch.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +171
    Congrats thanks for being realistic

4. GoPGo

GoPGo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +845
    I think you mean IF they get healthy...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. yooperpackfan

yooperpackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +567
    Yeah, every year I keep thinking we will finally get lucky and avoid the injury bug.
    Nope every year it seems to get worse.
    I fear the football gods are against us.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. GoPGo

GoPGo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +845
    We need to get rid of the chronic injury guys and make sure everyone else maintains their offseason conditioning. We also need to draft more of those tough 'Bama guys. Lacy was a man among boys this year.

7. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,791
    Even though we haven't seen eye to eye with everything and I'm angry and bitter over this loss, I appreciate you being a class act UAP with this post and not being like other 49er fan trolls that have paid us a visit this week and this evening.

8. BayArea510

BayArea510 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I knew that this was going to be a tough, hard fought game. All the games I remember from my childhood and teenage years remind me of the *** whoopings we would receive from Farve. I always get nervous when we play the Packers as this is a rivalry and everyone steps up. You guys almost beat us with quite a few injured players, that just shows you the resiliency of the GB Packers. I'm sure we'll meet again next year.