Good game, guys.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know playoff loses are hard. If the 49ers didn't win I would have been rooting for the Packers to go all the way. Aaron Rodgers is a class act.

This isn't an 8-7-1 team we played. Your defense played really strong considering the ridiculous amount of injuries you had. I scared my poor daughter and dogs out of the room because I was cussing and screaming every time Aaron Rodgers was on offense. I've watched our defense all year. They are no fricking joke, and Lacy & Rodgers made them look like tissue paper whenever they got in a rhythm.

I didn't like the 12-4 Niners being hosted by the 8-7-1 Packers, but I must say they played well deserving of the 4th seed. When the Packers get healthy they're going to be a force next year.

Good luck and I hope your luck turns around with all the injuries.

- Peace

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good game and well played to you as well. I certainly don't enjoy the outcome but the journey was enjoyable to watch.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, every year I keep thinking we will finally get lucky and avoid the injury bug.
Nope every year it seems to get worse.
I fear the football gods are against us.
We need to get rid of the chronic injury guys and make sure everyone else maintains their offseason conditioning. We also need to draft more of those tough 'Bama guys. Lacy was a man among boys this year.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know playoff loses are hard. If the 49ers didn't win I would have been rooting for the Packers to go all the way. Aaron Rodgers is a class act.

This isn't an 8-7-1 team we played. Your defense played really strong considering the ridiculous amount of injuries you had. I scared my poor daughter and dogs out of the room because I was cussing and screaming every time Aaron Rodgers was on offense. I've watched our defense all year. They are no fricking joke, and Lacy & Rodgers made them look like tissue paper whenever they got in a rhythm.

I didn't like the 12-4 Niners being hosted by the 8-7-1 Packers, but I must say they played well deserving of the 4th seed. When the Packers get healthy they're going to be a force next year.

Good luck and I hope your luck turns around with all the injuries.

- Peace
Even though we haven't seen eye to eye with everything and I'm angry and bitter over this loss, I appreciate you being a class act UAP with this post and not being like other 49er fan trolls that have paid us a visit this week and this evening.

BayArea510

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew that this was going to be a tough, hard fought game. All the games I remember from my childhood and teenage years remind me of the *** whoopings we would receive from Farve. I always get nervous when we play the Packers as this is a rivalry and everyone steps up. You guys almost beat us with quite a few injured players, that just shows you the resiliency of the GB Packers. I'm sure we'll meet again next year.