Good for a Laugh

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I grabbed this from a Packer fan on the Vikes board, thought you guys might enjoy it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
I grabbed this from a Packer fan on the Vikes board, thought you guys might enjoy it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

:roll:
you think you funny man dont you? :lol:
well we will see who has the last laugh.
:shock:

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha vikes, you are a pretty cool fan, glad you are over here. 2-0 on the vikes so far this year, I'm liking our chances :wink:

Truthfully though - any given sunday... any given sunday. The vikes have just as much chance at winning this (on paper) as the Pack. Doesn't matter much who's house any team is playing in. This should be another battle of high scoring offenses.

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you guys think you are so so clever, dont ya??????
funny little packer tricks
well im not foold by the chicanery there. i know what you are getting at. funny as in ha ha funny!!! well, fffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhvreee
ATCHHHOO
bless you shoeshine boy
thank you sir
UNDERDOG UNDERDOG speed of lightning(moss)roar of thunder(williams) fighting all who rob and plunder......UNDERDOG UNDERDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have got my bank on kevin williams and moss being the difference makers!!!
i sent "the animal" a can of whoop with a green #4 on it, he is going to drink it about 4:29 or so!!!!
SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
EVERYBODY KNOWS... that Moss is NOT 100% and he only plays when he "wants" to...
Hovan was the real deal there for awhile... and now this Kevin Williams? Maybe!

Ha - You're an old fart, aren't ya..>! Underdog parodies....

Grady and Co should be able to stop Williams, (did you even bother to watch the Packers/Bears game last week - shoulda done your homework) and the rest of your D won't show up... It'll be Brett Favre Day.. all afternoon long!

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha - You're an old fart, aren't ya..>! Underdog parodies....

very much so!! lol, takes one to know one!!!!!

you mean grady and co should be able to match kevin williams. and like someone said in another post if your d stays out of the clubs they might show up too. it might actually resemble a real football game!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yepper - takes me back to the awesome game Max McGee had that fateful day, for the Packers..

You Cheeseheads remember that one, ya der hey...eh?

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I kinda hope its snowing like crazy there, it's too hard for even Favre to complete passes, and the Packers' power running game completely takes over.

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers' power running game completely takes over.
:roll: :lol:
ahman green had 64yds in the last meeting. he had 282 in the two meeting before that.
which viking run d will show up. winfield hopefully will be more healthy for round 3. offord has something to prove. he was starting in 2002. we will see.

now on the other side of the ball. last meeting, michael bennett 159 total yds.
both teams know each other so well that it is a matter of execution.

who will make the most tackles?
who will have the least penalties?

all signs point to GB winning, all the experts are calling it that way. and i think the only reason they are is that the vikes have sputtered and played the jeckyll and hyde game.
that all being said, the Xfactor is moss. if he comes out and puts on one ofhis displays uguys are in big trouble. if he is not up for the game.

the whole teams feeds offf of moss and daunte. they get it done early. except for the favre heroics at the end of course. but i think kevin williams will try to take this game over. 3tckls, 2sacks, int, and a ff in wash game. he kept the vikes in it almost singlehandedly. he will quell any further shenannigans from favre!!!

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
but i think kevin williams will try to take this game over. 3tckls, 2sacks, int, and a ff in wash game. he kept the vikes in it almost singlehandedly. he will quell any further shenannigans from favre!!!
That would be the first time in Favre's career one person took over a game. Kevin williams is going against a real offensive line this week. But it is hard to tell a person so in love with Kevin Williams any different.

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JD you dont' have to worry about it snowing like crazy for favre to throw incompletions. He just has to throw down a couple of pain killers and he will be flying for the game. Vikes I think ruin your season 24-21!! HA HA!! Go Vikes!!! :twisted:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts