1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Good Article on the Defense

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by realcaliforniacheese, Oct 26, 2011.

1. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
  2. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    "For now, though, the Packers are giving up big yards but winning with turnovers and red-zone stops. There’s reason to wonder whether that eventually will bite them against a good team in a big game. "

I believe it will. We're going to have to get a bump in terms of guys like Williams,
    Peprah, and Walden playing better, and help from guys that have been injured such as Neal, So'oto and Zombo.

3. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +466
    It is like a bend but don't break defense. Fortunately last week the offense finally decided they didn't have to give it to the defense to win a game.

4. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Interesting. Does not seem like a dramatic difference so far in opposing QB rating. Still in the 70's. Aaron is way up though compared to last year. Shows to me, he is the MVP this year so far.
    More on the D
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/gnb/report

• Like Like x 1