Going to Superbowl to cheer Packers on

Reaction score
i'm planning a trip to dallas to see The Packers play in the Super Bowl. just wondering if anyone else was going

i have accomodations already booked but wondering if anyone knew of any deals on tickets

Go Pack Go

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I go its going to be last minute. None of my friends want to pay for their ticket and my gf is not a huge sports fan so it would be pointless to go with her. Prices are insane right now but will level off then drop in 10 days.

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't think you can unless a mod does it. If I were to go, I'd be leaving out of Vancouver but I don't have any friends that like the packers around here =/ If I could find a ticket for $1500-2000 i'd be down there in a second though.

OP
OP
Canada's #1 Packer Fan
Reaction score
yeah prices have sure escalated since the packers game was over. maybe if 3 of 4 of us pooled together we could get some good tickets. there is accomodation available in downtown dallas as i spent a few hours calling around.

:happy0005:

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is the best way of getting a ticket, hotel and airfare to the game? I live in Pittsburgh so that makes things a bit trickier. I was hoping to go through Packer Fan Tours if possible, though I'm not sure if any are still available, plus I'd have to make a 12-hour drive just to get to the Milwaukee airport.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
If I go its going to be last minute. None of my friends want to pay for their ticket and my gf is not a huge sports fan so it would be pointless to go with her. Prices are insane right now but will level off then drop in 10 days.

Ivo... let me know what you find... My wife and I are looking for tickets but they are crazy expensive right now and Im not trying to get scammed on Craigslist... Like the other poster said earlier we should but a lot of 4 or 6 so we can get a better deal on them... I am in!!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
How exciting for you guys actually getting to go!!! Go and REPRESENT!!!!

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!

erik_m_vos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would LOVE to go, but.... my wife and I are expecting our first child, and he could easily come on super bowl sunday.... (WOW I hope the delivery room has a BIG television lol)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I would LOVE to go, but.... my wife and I are expecting our first child, and he could easily come on super bowl sunday.... (WOW I hope the delivery room has a BIG television lol)

Awwww Congrats!!!

That totally could be an awesome day for sure!!!

"Push.......... RUN!!!!!......PUUUUUUUSH.... RUUUUUN!!!!"

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Man I cant find anything cheaper than $5000 for 2 tickets... That is crazy... I hope it drops like Ivo said... I have my reservations about 20 miles away from the Stadium... Just need tickets!!!

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've got tickets to go - but I'd be down to meet up with any fellow Packer fans in Dallas. I'll be getting in Saturday and leaving Monday!

Does anyone know about any pep rally's or Packer parties in Dallas?

LombardiTrophy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My experience is that stubhub, razorgator, ebay and craigslist are the best options. If you can help it, wait as long as possible. You really need to be dialed into the latest info. If you are going to be in town for the game, check out supersundayhq.com and their twitter feed @supersundayhq. They are really on top of things.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts