Glen Coffee

dcanddinky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Left 49ers a few years back after 1 year to join the military. Is 29 and returning to NFL. Think the Packers may work him out at least? If we don't take a running back early, (which we shouldn't) we need a signing like this. Should be a healthier and cheaper option than say AP or Charles.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think AD and Charles are DUN. Someone might get a few miles out of Peterson, but it will be more your average running back in Peterson's body, not what he has been. I think Charles might not play for anyone. How good can his knee be? and just how long do you think it's going to last?

But bringing in anyone that may have talent that isn't going to cost a bonus to sign? Bring them in and see what they have

D

Deleted member 6794

Coffee wasn't that good of a running back to begin with before he left the league averaging only 2.7 yards per attempt. I would prefer the Packers to pass on him.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are two things I need in the next couple of years, Adrian Peterson hoisting a Lombardi while wearing Packers gear and Jay Cutler doing the same with a team not named the bears. Oh how those two fan bases would react.

Latest posts