GET WELL SOON JERMICHAEL !! :)

12theTruth

It is really a shallow victory knowing that you endured so much pain. Millions of Packer fans are praying/hoping for a full return to health.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited by a moderator:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
One report says he is in ICU

Agents says be patient and keep him in your prayers and football doesnt matter now

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One report says he is in ICU

Agents says be patient and keep him in your prayers and football doesnt matter now

OMG that serious? wow, it didn't look that bad when i saw the replay several times. Smh i feel sorry for him as he just had a concussion he came back from. The injury issue with this team is like nothing i've ever seen. Sad. I pray he has a full recovery but i wouldn't be shocked f he doesn't play anymore this season.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is terrible. I hope he makes it through this alright. Being in the ICU after what happened yesterday is bad news. This could be a terrible head injury or Nick Collins 2.0. My football athletic training source said that them removing his facemask yesterday was a very bad sign. It means he was either having a siezure or he had a breathing issue.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
This photo tells the story, I think. If Finley kept his head up, he would probably have been ok.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
This is just awful.

This has potential of having 2 players within 3 years having career ending injurys.

I hope he is okay and makes a full 110% recovery. He was playing so well till that happen.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A shame this hit happend. Finley was really stepping up to the plate this season, back to beast mode. arrrgh. hope he comes through healthy...and the sooner the better.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope that he's okay in the end. A stretcher is the worst way to end your day or career.

All this while in a contract year.

Vladimirr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Per ESPN alert that just came through on my phone:

"According to a source, tests have come back negative so far, and Finley has regained almost all movement. More tests are scheduled."

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Man... this is so terrible, sure hope he's up and around soon. Like someone said, makes everything pale in comparison. :(

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even transient loss of function is a significant spinal cord injury. Very, very scary. I've been one of his biggest critics, but wish him nothing but the best for a speedy recovery--with or without football.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, it was really scary watching his head involuntarily bob around while it appeared he was gasping for breath. I truly hope there is no serious damage and hope for a 100% recovery.

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some good news to pass along - relatively speaking - saw a report on twitter that he was up and walking this morning. At the same time, some reports indicate that he has regained movement in "most" of his extremities. Regardless, here's hoping some good news can come of this - regardless of his playing future.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully this is like the injury that Derek Wolfe suffered during the preseason. He too was taken off the field on a backboard directly to an ambulance. He played two weeks later in the Broncos' first regular season game.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Hopefully this is like the injury that Derek Wolfe suffered during the preseason. He too was taken off the field on a backboard directly to an ambulance. He played two weeks later in the Broncos' first regular season game.

This is the Packers we are talking about, Sunshine. Deep bruises take half a season to heal...

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
This is the Packers we are talking about, Sunshine. Deep bruises take half a season to heal...

lol.

It's nice to see Finley finally getting some love around here, although not surprising since his play has drastically improved.

I hope he's not out too long but yeah with our history, he could be out a while. I just hope this doesn't turn into another Nick Collin's situation.

PackersGirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Poor guy he was already considering retiring and now this... I hope he recovers fast and has no long term issues from this hit.

Staff online

Latest posts