Game thred: Packers vs Bears @ Chicago

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grant for a TD!!!! 7-6 Pack

2 plays for 70 yards... thats what we needed, now lets keep this going!!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
God Bless you Ryan Grant (and Giants for trading him)

Now, D (I know your tired now) STOP THE BEARS and then lets work it down the field and show the Bears we can play in the snow too!! We look like a sissy southern dome team out there now.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Mike McCarthy needs to work these guys outside before our next cold weather game. Looks like we lost the feel of how to play in cold games.

ttsather

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Punt Troubles Silver Lining:

No Devin Hester. He's being taken out of the game, one way or another. 50% of the Bears' chance to win goes with him.

roy_munson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer players are totally psyched out by the conditions. I believe it's more mental right now than anything ...

If Kyle Orton can complete passes in these conditions, Favre should be able to ...

If Jon Ryan can kick a punt 45 yards one time, he shouldn't be kicking a 9 year one the next time ...

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
roy_munson said:
Packer players are totally psyched out by the conditions. I believe it's more mental right now than anything ...

If Kyle Orton can complete passes in these conditions, Favre should be able to ...

If Jon Ryan can kick a punt 45 yards one time, he shouldn't be kicking a 9 year one the next time ...
well said, it does seem like thats the problem...think the head coach is a good motivator? caus if he is, thats needed right about now!

Members online

Latest posts