Game thred: Packers vs Bears @ Chicago

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
This is garbage football on our side. Did we forget how to play in cold weather!! What the heck is going on out there!!!

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is garbage football on our side. Did we forget how to play in cold weather!! What the heck is going on out there!!!
from what i can tell its a "take it easy and dont get injured boys, playoffs are coming" instead of a "win it at all costs" game.

roy_munson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears are just plain ***** slapping the Packers right now.
This does not look good .... the Packers don't look like they want to be out there right now ...

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just have to play out and limit the gaffs. Definitely have to start playing a defensive game. Stop them as early as possible and make them punt to us for good field percentage.

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One thing about the Bears is they play hard no matter how good or bad they are. They seem to want it more then the Pack right now.

Much like the Bills-Giants game.

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sounds like the Pack came in for an easy game and they are getting resistance... hopefully they will kick it into gear and stomp the bears for 30+ points in the second half.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
If you didn't know any better you'd say the Bears are the team going to the playoffs.

Packers I guess are just gonna rest on their laurels. Maybe the coaches want away games in the playoffs where they can have a passing game. Might not be a bad strategy. We have been good on the road (except Dallas)

But, beating the Bears is a matter of pride! I can't stand it if our two losses this entire season is from the Bears. ARghhhhh

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also, the Bears really know how to play us. For some reason though, I feel more comfortable fighting from behind than getting a lead and having them come back. I hate when the Bears "come back".

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears have our number. No matter how good we are or how good they are they just beat us. They are running us over right now.
its still possible to win this one, even if it cant be a dominating game.
1 touchdown makes the difference! 8)
and speaking of the devil!
TOUCHDOWN!

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice. I really hope those that we find offensive rhythm in the 2nd half. Big plays are nice but I like feeling confident that we can go down the field and get the points the tough way as well. :)

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice. I really hope those that we find offensive rhythm in the 2nd half. Big plays are nice but I like feeling confident that we can go down the field and get the points the tough way as well. :)
hey! if life gives you lemons...make lemonade!

Members online

Latest posts