GAME THREAD - Giants @ Packers Conference Championship

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am starting to like this though (besides the penalties) because it is setting up an awesome rivalry to get fired up about.

A rilvary? That's what you're concerned about? Frankly I'd just rather win the game.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DarkaneRules said:
I am starting to like this though (besides the penalties) because it is setting up an awesome rivalry to get fired up about.

A rilvary? That's what you're concerned about? Frankly I'd just rather win the game.

I like the drama haha! I know we'll win! :)

Reaction score
What a bad penalty by Sam Madison.

We have to take advantage of the Giants' mistakes like we just did.

Great job by Lee to get both feet down in the endzone, huge response by the Pack!

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope people don't complain about that call. You can push around a bit but when you take a guy down you cross the line.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope people don't complain about that call. You can push around a bit but when you take a guy down you cross the line.

Considering the questionable call on Collins I'd say no one has a right to speak about the Madison call.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know. This offense is killing us now. I am much less confident now than I was before the last GB possession. Yikes...

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know. This offense is killing us now. I am much less confident now than I was before the last GB possession. Yikes...

It's not even adjustments or scheming it's just flat out execution. They are and we aren't.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was pretty disappointed we ran again after that good run. I was hoping for a little play action pass.

I would agree with rotating but I suppose they did the rotating in the regular season so much so that they didn't have to if they got to this point.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts