GAME THREAD - Giants @ Packers Conference Championship

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still cant belive they gave that one pass a catch.
It obviously was on the ground under him and moving.

IronBMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what a ****** team. coaching was horrible, preparation was horrible, offense was horrible, playcalling was horrible. we just didn't make plays.

favre, please retire.

Packers_Finland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just gotta say I love Harris. We had a great time in the chat, but thank you Harris, Bush, Poppinga and every ****ing one in the team. I hate these son of a ***** mother****er ******** in this team, TT better make some ****ing adjustments.

ChezInMN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really hate to see such a good season end one game short like this, but we didn't deserve to win this one. Too little offense and too many mistakes.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I put that one on the defensive coaching for not doing something to give Al Harris help and not doing something to put pressure on Manning.
He had all day all the time.
The Packers have a knack for making ****** QB's look really good.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what a ****** team. coaching was horrible, preparation was horrible, offense was horrible, playcalling was horrible. we just didn't make plays.

favre, please retire.

Get a life. The Team did excellent this year, well beyond most peoples expectations.

IronBMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IronBMike said:

favre, please retire.

Get a life. The Team did excellent this year, well beyond most peoples expectations.

you're telling me that was a championship team out there? or even a good team? they let it go to their heads, they looked past this game to the SB and took it for granted, and they spent more time mouthing off than actually playing. they didn't play as a TEAM. we may have had a great season but we aren't there yet. we need rodgers leading us to get there.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers_Finland said:
I just gotta say I love Harris. We had a great time in the chat, but thank you Harris, Bush, Poppinga and every ****ing one in the team. I hate these son of a ***** mother****er ******** in this team, TT better make some ****ing adjustments.

What a great response to a very good year. Maybe they need to get rid of fair weather fans and not players........

Members online

Latest posts