GAME THREAD - Giants @ Packers Conference Championship

Gattocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We were given every chance in the world to win this game, including overtime and missed field goals. We didnt deserve to go. The Giants had their way with Harris which is highly unusual. My expectations of this season was 6-10. So this season was an awesome season no matter what. So i am happy.

The Giants derserve to go to the SB. I just wish that we were outplayed. But alas we beat ourselves during this game.

PhotoHawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Manning won the toss and says "we will take the ball on score"

I was going to say this at the coin toss, but I could not get connected.
sorry for this loss Pack. We'll see you in Seattle next year.

IronBMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers_Finland said:
I just gotta say I love Harris. We had a great time in the chat, but thank you Harris, Bush, Poppinga and every ****ing one in the team. I hate these son of a ***** mother****er ******** in this team, TT better make some ****ing adjustments.

What a great response to a very good year. Maybe they need to get rid of fair weather fans and not players........

so i'm a fair-weather fan because i'm realistic? i don't have to justify my support of the team to you, gimme a break.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wischeez said:
Packers_Finland said:
I just gotta say I love Harris. We had a great time in the chat, but thank you Harris, Bush, Poppinga and every ****ing one in the team. I hate these son of a ***** mother****er ******** in this team, TT better make some ****ing adjustments.

What a great response to a very good year. Maybe they need to get rid of fair weather fans and not players........

so i'm a fair-weather fan because i'm realistic? i don't have to justify my support of the team to you, gimme a break.

No, you don't. You just have to read the rules of the forum, because apparently you don't know them.

SmokeFan20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We were given every chance in the world to win this game, including overtime and missed field goals. We didnt deserve to go. The Giants had their way with Harris which is highly unusual. My expectations of this season was 6-10. So this season was an awesome season no matter what. So i am happy.

The Giants derserve to go to the SB. I just wish that we were outplayed. But alas we beat ourselves during this game.

I agree.
After two missed FG's, this game should have been put away by the Packers.
But the fact of it is, the Packers didn't even show up to play today.
Harris was all mouth and didn't do squat. Grant couldn't run the ball. Monster Bigby from last week was nowhere to be seen this week. The defense gave Eli all the time in the world to throw the ball.
Favre (thought this wasn't his best game) & Driver were the few brightspots for the Packers.

Oh well.
Hopefully the Giants can pull off a third upset and beat the arrogant a-hole cheaters in two weeks.

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully the Giants can pull off a third upset and beat the arrogant a-hole cheaters in two weeks.

That was pretty much my thought as well. I dont even know if I want to watch the SB this year...dont like either team enough to root for or against one or the other. Guess I would like to see the Pats get knocked off their high horse if I had to pick one.

SmokeFan20

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That was pretty much my thought as well. I dont even know if I want to watch the SB this year...dont like either team enough to root for or against one or the other. Guess I would like to see the Pats get knocked off their high horse if I had to pick one.

While I've never been a New Jersey Giants fans, I've always liked Eli.
But cannot stand The Pats, mainly because of Brady & Belicheat.
Brady is such a friggin' pretty boy and I about puke every time I see Belicheat's ugly mug scowling on the sidelines.

The Giants pretty much need a miracle to win against the Pats, so I probably won't be watching the SB either.

Members online

Latest posts