Game Poll

What do you think the outcome of this game will be?

• Bears win by a TD.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bears win by 2 TDs.

• Bears win by 3 TDs.

• Bears win by so much that the Packers forfeit.

• Total voters

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some funny stats I got from a site. Some may be out of date now but it's still funny stuff that the bears think they can come here and talk cr@p, good luck in the playoffs this year... oh wait, nevermind... :Evil:

The Bears' NEW stadium, and some new stadium firsts:

* 1st touchdown ever in new Soldier Field - Green Bay Packers

* 1st field goal ever in new Soldier Field - Green Bay Packers

* 1st sack ever in new Soldier Field - Green Bay Packers

* 1st blocked punt ever in new Soldier Field - Green Bay Packers

* 1st 100-yard rusher ever in new Soldier Field - Ahman Green, Green Bay Packers

* 1st Bears interception ever in new Soldier Field - Green Bay Packers

* Most touchdowns ever thrown in new Soldier Field - Three, Record held by Brett Favre, Green Bay Packers

* Most rushing yards ever in a game in new Soldier Field - 176 yards. Record held by Ahman Green, Green Bay Packers

* Most rushing touchdowns in a game in new Soldier Field - Two, Record held by Ahman Green, Green Bay Packers

More Bears trivia that most Bears fans do not know;

* What quarterback holds the following records in "OLD" Soldier Field?

1. Most passing yards

2. Most completions

3. Most starts

4. Most touchdowns - 47

* It's a Bears quarterback right? After all, they play 8 home games there a year, right?

Is it the famous Jim McMahon? Erik Kramer? Cade McNown? How about Bob Avelini?

No, Bears fans, it can only be the greatest quarterback to ever set foot in Soldier Field -new or old.

All 4 Records held by Brett Favre, Green Bay Packers

Go Pack!!!

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan; now that is puttin a bear fan in his place!!!! Either you have been waiting to do that a long time or you have a true dislike of the bears :lol: Got to say...Brett and the Packer have put up some damn fine stats at the bears expense. One thing we all can agree on, stats don't lie and "THE BEARS STILL SUCK" :mrgreen:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just came across that in my email the other day, and I saw this post with the great "poll" and thought it would be a nice place to whip that out.

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya and that McMahon ******* wore his Bears jersey to the White House when the Pack won the Superbowl. He said it was because he never got to go there when the Bears won. I never did like him even when he was a Packer.
Later
Leopardmech

Members online

Latest posts