Prediction on how many wins GB has at end of regular season...

How many wins do we end up with in regular season?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 5-7

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • 7-9

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • 9 or 10

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 10 or 11

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 11 or 12

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • 12 or 13

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 13 or 14

• 14 - 17

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Absolutely great win! Just all around great defensive and offensive performance. Packers even left some points on the field. Boy, I cannot figure this team out, but I am very glad I was wrong. That was a fun one to watch.
The big bonus, for once the Packer defense played really well against not 1, but 2 backup QB's!

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
9. I see no reason that they can't be as successful as the Giants/Lions were in 2022. I think the offense, while learning on the fly, will be more dynamic than 2022 was and I don't see how Love can't be Jones or Goff-esque with production. Yes, they lost Rodgers, but they replaced a lot of average guys with alot more youth and potential. Cobb, Lazard, Lewis, Tonyan. Unpopular opinion with some, but those were just guys to me. I voted 7-9 because I'd lean more towards 8 than potentially 10 wins

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
5 win floor with a 8 win ceiling.

My prediction is 6-10-1. Joe Barry will prove to continue being a liability. You don’t just magically become a high level coordinator this late in your career. He is who he is and has proven to disappoint consistently. Last year’s team also had talent. Injuries, no doubt. But still talented.

The offense has some pieces, but even when Rodgers wasn’t quite on his game last season, he made a lot of really solid presnap decisions and was able to be effective between the ears late in the year to inflate the win total. Something that Love will not be ready for.

I also believe Love will struggle with turnovers. 15+ INTs potentially closer to 20. I know Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, etc. were in double digits for INTs last season, but they made enough insane positive game changing plays to offset it. Something Love won’t quite be able to do this season.

6-10-1.
Well. I’m extremely happy to take my medicine on this one.

Don’t get me wrong, Joe Barry still sucks. And the Packers will definitely need an upgrade moving forward.

But Jordan Love quite simply shattered my expectations. I said I thought he would struggle with turnovers. Well, he did have a pretty rough 7 game stretch in the first part of the season with a 8/10 touchdown to INT ratio. But since then, he’s 18/1. That’s insanely good. Quite honestly, he would’ve been a candidate for MVP playing the way he did down the stretch.

And he’s not just a game manager. He’s spinning the ball beautifully. Making wow plays.

Matt LaFleur deserves a ton of credit. Many were trashing him early on, but he proved once again that he’s our guy. Bringing us to 9-8 after starting 2-5 is outstanding.

The future is quite bright with this young team.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Well. I’m extremely happy to take my medicine on this one.

Don’t get me wrong, Joe Barry still sucks. And the Packers will definitely need an upgrade moving forward.

But Jordan Love quite simply shattered my expectations. I said I thought he would struggle with turnovers. Well, he did have a pretty rough 7 game stretch in the first part of the season with a 8/10 touchdown to INT ratio. But since then, he’s 18/1. That’s insanely good. Quite honestly, he would’ve been a candidate for MVP playing the way he did down the stretch.

And he’s not just a game manager. He’s spinning the ball beautifully. Making wow plays.

Matt LaFleur deserves a ton of credit. Many were trashing him early on, but he proved once again that he’s our guy. Bringing us to 9-8 after starting 2-5 is outstanding.

The future is quite bright with this young team.
Don't be too hard on yourself, I predicted only 5 wins. ;)

I fully agree with you on Love and would add that the receiving room (WR's and TE's) performed way above my expectations as well.

While I would absolutely LOVE if the Packers somehow won a Super Bowl this season, it has been a season that was better than expected. Beyond their record or whatever they do in the playoffs, Packer fans have to be excited by the fact that this is the youngest team since they started keeping track of it, to make the playoffs. The offense is just scratching the surface of potential and development, I see a very bright future for the Packers.

I would even speculate to say that Bear and Viking fans were upset that their teams lost to the Packers down the stretch, but they were even more downtrodden by just how good Love and the Packer young receiving group is looking.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted 9-10 wins, and it turns out I was right. That's not bragging, because most of the posters picked in the 7-10 range, so most were right. I just bring it up because at some point earlier in the season I felt like a damn fool for picking that many wins, even though I was trying to be optimistic.