Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
So what does everyone think of watching the games without fans? It's really different and kind of eerie. It sucks for sure, but is it better than nothing? Do you think the games should have been played at all? Anyone preferred that they had juts cancelled the season and start new? Sadly, there is no good outcome. All options were just terrible.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I liked watching them without fans when you could actually hear the players and coaches on the field. Now they are piping in fake crowd noise which I'm not so fond of. But at this juncture, any football is better than no football.

And of course, I have to mention....Alphonso Davies....that's all I've got to say about that.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I liked watching them without fans when you could actually hear the players and coaches on the field. Now they are piping in fake crowd noise which I'm not so fond of. But at this juncture, any football is better than no football.

And of course, I have to mention....Alphonso Davies....that's all I've got to say about that.

Hearing the coaches and players was actually cool for about... 2 games. Then it sucked.

Alphonso... meh, he's Canadian. Didn't really light it up as a Whitecap.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Hey Nessie! You still around? Just wanted to send a little thanks to HSV for sending Arp to us for our developmental team. He did ok versus a 5th tier squad yesterday. :whistling:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Hey Nessie! You still around? Just wanted to send a little thanks to HSV for sending Arp to us for our developmental team. He did ok versus a 5th tier squad yesterday. :whistling:

Not to split hairs but he isn't on Bayern's Developmental squad. He plays on Bayern Munich 2, which currently play in the 3.Liga.

I think it was a mistake for HSV to let him go to Bayern.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I was just cuing off of the US announcers who said it was good for Arp to play there so he could develop. Lol

Yeah, I get it. He's young, but I think he had too much upside for HSV to let him go.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
After watching Neuer on Saturday, the Pickford on Sunday, one sees how very good Neuer is in goal and how sloppy Pickford is. Is Neuer the best goalkeeper in the world?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Just popping in to see how all my old world football friends are holding up after this really strange year. Nessie, you still around? Bundesbiers? I know Bill is round....er, I mean around. I get to see Itkovian, so I know he's Ok.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
At least one silver lining on the pandemic, if you could really call it a silver lining, is that there are no ultras messing things up at the matches. :coffee:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
At least one silver lining on the pandemic, if you could really call it a silver lining, is that there are no ultras messing things up at the matches. :coffee:

Social distancing is sometimes advantageous. The pandemic didn't create that situation, but it certainly did highlight it.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

Yet, they were the ones creating the atmosphere at the games... which is non-existent in these days. So, football is worse today than it was before in my opinion.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
So help me figure this out. Does Red Bull violate the 50+1 policy since they also have a team in the U.S. or not? I'm trying to figure out how this works.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
So help me figure this out. Does Red Bull violate the 50+1 policy since they also have a team in the U.S. or not? I'm trying to figure out how this works.
They violate the 50+1 rule. not because of the fact that they teams in austria, usa, brasil... etc, but because they don't allow enough fans to be voting members of the team.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts