Fußball-Bundesliga

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder how many "Bamberg Supporters" in the US can be found? :confused: One ? :p
And the picture on the right of the flag, does it mean there are Bamberg Ultras :eek::D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I wonder how many "Bamberg Supporters" in the US can be found? :confused: One ? :p
And the picture on the right of the flag, does it mean there are Bamberg Ultras :eek::D

There are a couple of Bamberg supporters in the USA... and one other that actually lives in Bamberg (I'm jealous).

There are Bamberg Ultras but they do not call themselves Ultras. Maybe you can help me out with a translation. They call their Ultra group, "Raglos", but I cannot find any translation of Raglos, and the Raglos do not know of any English word similar to translate it for me.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are a couple of Bamberg supporters in the USA... and one other that actually lives in Bamberg (I'm jealous).

There are Bamberg Ultras but they do not call themselves Ultras. Maybe you can help me out with a translation. They call their Ultra group, "Raglos", but I cannot find any translation of Raglos, and the Raglos do not know of any English word similar to translate it for me.

Raglos ? Never heard before Bundesbiers. Dont think it is a German word.:cautious:;)

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
robdog needs to adopt the Bamberg smiley.

...der FC Bamberg überall bekannt, trägt seine Siege weit übers Land!

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
robdog needs to adopt the Bamberg smiley.

...der FC Bamberg überall bekannt, trägt seine Siege weit übers Land!

Hell yeah. I'm on their message board.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
One thing... you don't have to be relegated to lose your license. One really doesn't have that much to do with the other. HSV's problems obviously go beyond being in 16th place.

Is that what happened to Alemannia Aachen recently and perhaps Arminia Bielefeld many years ago?

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Off topic but who knows where I am today ;)

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Off topic but who knows where I am today ;)

Funny you should post that nessie. I have been reading this book and just finished it last night. JFK is viewed rather poorly in it.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny you should post that nessie. I have been reading this book and just finished it last night. JFK is viewed rather poorly in it.
Very interesting book, Sandolf. :tup:
The view on the book cover is just a little bit up the street and just the opposite direction.
You probably know that Checkpoint Charlie is just a few steps away from Axel Springer Headquarter were I have been today.
Btw - "Niemand hat die Absicht eine Mauer zu errichten" , I guess you could read about these famous words in your book (Walter Ulbricht) :D

Members online

Latest posts