Fußball-Bundesliga

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ruhe, ruhe! I don't think St Pauli will be in that 3rd position. Pulling for Karlsruhe or Eisern Union.

Ruhe ? Beruhigen, calm down ? :cautious: At the moment everybody in Hamburg hits the panic button and that includes me.
Its a frightening situation that I've never experienced before though we had some bad seasons in the last two decades but never as bad today.:rolleyes:

In my opinion Koeln and Kaiserslautern will finish on 1 and 2, Union, Greuther Fuerth or KSC will play the relegation playoff.
And if I had one free wish I'd like to see Bochum or Arminia Bielefeld back in the Bundesliga. Always enjoyed to trips to Bielefeld and Bochum because of their nice, classic football stadiums !

Last edited:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
And if I had one free wish I'd like to see Bochum or Arminia Bielefeld back in the Bundesliga. Always enjoyed to trips to Bielefeld and Bochum because of their nice, classic football stadiums !

I'd go with Fortuna Duesseldorf nessie... (and maybe the 60'er as an anti-FC Bayern measure).

btw... do you remember that Sparkasse Hypovereinsbank ad where the uncle gives a little bub some FC Bayern savings account card for Xmas where he gets free money when Bayern scores. He looks real disappointed and says: "aber ich bin fuer den 60'er". There is another one where Uli Hoeness appears to that guy in a dream because he's wishing for a new striker for Xmas.

On an unrelated note... it is sad how far Alemannia Aachen have fallen.

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd go with Fortuna Duesseldorf nessie... (and maybe the 60'er as an anti-FC Bayern measure).

btw... do you remember that Sparkasse ad where the uncle gives a little bub some FC Bayern savings account for Xmas where he gets free money when Bayern scores. He looks real disappointed and says: "aber ich bin fuer den 60'er". There is another one where Uli Hoeness appears to that guy in a dream because he's wishing for a new striker for Xmas.

On an unrelated note... it is sad how far Alemannia Aachen have fallen.
Fortuna ? Why not, I like them, especially after the Toten Hosen were their shirt sponsor ! :tup:
And 60 would be nice too, I've been to a HSV away game in Munich when they played the 60iger some years ago. AS usual - HSV lost 1-2, must have been in the dark ages of German football, somewhere in the 90's :rolleyes::D

Dont remember the Sparkasse ad but sounds funny :tup:

A few days ago Alemannia Aachen was just saved from going bankrupt, indeed sad what happened to them.
Its a team with loyal und very passionate fans. The old "Aachener Tivoli" stadium is legend !

Edit:
Aaaah Hypovereinbank ? Do you mean this commercial ? :D
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Ruhe ? Beruhigen, calm down ? :cautious: At the moment everybody in Hamburg hits the panic button and that includes me.
Its a frightening situation that I've never experienced before though we had some bad seasons in the last two decades but never as bad today.:rolleyes:

In my opinion Koeln and Kaiserslautern will finish on 1 and 2, Union, Greuther Fuerth or KSC will play the relegation playoff.

"Ruhe"... as in I was silencing Sandolf. He's a St Pipi fan too. St Pauli reminds me to much of raider fans so I can't like them. Everyone thinks they were a cool punk rock team, but with all of their followers, now they just seem to fancy to be punk rock. :roflmao:

I think Koeln and Fuerth finish 1-2. And hopefully Union or Karlsruhe get the playoff.

Hamburger is in a tough spot and they need some points badly. I would like to see Hoppenheim get relegated, and have a nice long stay down in the 2.Liga.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
"Ruhe"... as in I was silencing Sandolf. He's a St Pipi fan too.

You may be able to follow a pattern here my bier swilling friend.

Manchester City = good Manchester United = bad
Stuttgarter Kickers = good VfB Stuttgart = bad
1860 Munich = good FC Bayern = bad

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
You may be able to follow a pattern here my bier swilling friend.

Manchester City = good Manchester United = bad
Stuttgarter Kickers = good VfB Stuttgart = bad
1860 Munich = good FC Bayern = bad

Hamburger SV = good; St Pauli = bad
1. FC Koeln = good; Borussia M'Gladbach = bad

Yeah, I think I got this down pretty good. This is fun.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Ruhe"... as in I was silencing Sandolf. He's a St Pipi fan too. St Pauli reminds me to much of raider fans so I can't like them. Everyone thinks they were a cool punk rock team, but with all of their followers, now they just seem to fancy to be punk rock. :roflmao:

I think Koeln and Fuerth finish 1-2. And hopefully Union or Karlsruhe get the playoff.

Hamburger is in a tough spot and they need some points badly. I would like to see Hoppenheim get relegated, and have a nice long stay down in the 2.Liga.
Yepp, and it was Dortmund who missed the chance to blow them away last season with their 1-2 loss at home on the 34th and last matchday:mad:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hamburger SV = good; St Pauli = bad
1. FC Koeln = good; Borussia M'Gladbach = bad

Yeah, I think I got this down pretty good. This is fun.

Hmmmmm......let my try......

HSV good
Bielefeld, Bochum - O.K.
Bremen, St.Pauli, Doofmund, Schalke, Hoffenheim - bad

Der Rest / all other teams - Scheissegal / I dont give a sh** :cautious::p

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I generally cheer for the small clubs versus the big ones. City only became a big club long after I selected them.
Im afraid nowadays its a little different, all the little boys cheer for teams where the stars play and that means that more and more BVB and Bayern fans are running around here in this part of the country. Do you remember Karstadt Sport on Moenckebergstrasse Sandolf? Well since a couple of years they even have a Bayern and BVB Corner with lots of merchandise. In Hamburg ! :rolleyes:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
I remember nessie. Close to the Hauptbahnhof I believe. It is sad really. People are more into winning than traditions.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahhhh..sweet memories. Did you all see the game winning strike against Stuttgart today? :D

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
Der Bayern Dusel ist zurück :rolleyes:
"Dusel" means luck because Bayern was famous for winning with last minute goals for decades :D

Members online

Latest posts